Valued Contributor

Review A283026 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Space Dye Knit Top with Embroidered Hem

[ Edited ]

I just tried this on and wow what a gorgeous top, esp the space dye material. First of I ordered the Slate blue, which in the space dye comes off more gray blue which is ok but unexpected. The material is so super soft, and fits perfectly in the bust. 

The embroidered hem is GORJUSS and completely wearable. I tried it on with Halston navy mesh joggers and some fuschia pumas and while I initially thought I'd wear it more dressy this is some serious casual luxe, just love it. If it weren't so expensive I would order the rose taupe immediately.

The points of the side godet just touch my fingertips at 5' 6-1/2" great length for me. I can't get over the silky weight of the space dye and how soft it is. Can't wait to hear what others think

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Re: Review A283026 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Space Dye Knit Top with Embroidered Hem

@Debzzz, I'm happy you are pleased with it.  I was a little disappointed on your behalf that it's more gray than expected but only because you were saying recently (I thought it was you) that you had enough gray for a while!   But it sound like a really good purchase from what you say.  You ordered your regular size medium right? Just asking in case I want to order this in the future or look for it As Is.

Enjoy your beautiful lacy sweater and all the compliments you will receive.

Respected Contributor

Re: Review A283026 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Space Dye Knit Top with Embroidered Hem

@Debzzz. Thanks for posting your review and I'm so glad you love it.  Does it fit slimmer than other Logo tops?  I sized up and hope I didn't make a mistake.  I'm disappointed that it is actually more gray blue...but I guess I should have expected that.  Mine still hasn't shipped, so who knows when I'll receive it.  Looking forward to more reviews.

Valued Contributor

Yes I do have enough gray but I love it so much I don't care and the embroidered hem gives it more blue tones. Yes, I did order the medium, too busy gushing to remember that would be useful info. Thanks @Pearlee

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Debzzz. Thanks for posting your review and I'm so glad you love it.  Does it fit slimmer than other Logo tops?  I sized up and hope I didn't make a mistake.  I'm disappointed that it is actually more gray blue...but I guess I should have expected that.  Mine still hasn't shipped, so who knows when I'll receive it.  Looking forward to more reviews.

It fits true to size for me and the fabric is so light and stretchy I don't think there will be an issue either way.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so glad I love this top because it is all I will receive this week. My order from Monday night was in my cart and I decided to see if there was anything else I wanted to get and I fell asleep! Oh well, there is always something gorgeous to get the next time. I felt so silly but I was under the weather and just exhausted.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I think you did the right thing due to your bust.   I'd be surprised if it doesn't work for you.   I hope it does.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I sure hope so.

@Debzzz. I just looked at the Halston mesh joggers.  Love the navy color.  Do they fit like Logo leggings?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm wearing the navy right now for me the fit is even better, I have to sometimes order a small in Logo leggings to fit my hips and legs and these just fit me better in a medium.I carry a bit around the middle and the waistband is very flat. The length for me hits the sweet spot on my ankle. The material is really smooth. I really love them.

Valued Contributor

Just wanted to say also they didn't wow me when I opened the bag. Only after trying them on and wearing them I fell in love. Going back for the black and I think the matching jacket is cute also.