Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Restocked with New Color or Colors

I own this in the white (what I call the First Communion top).   It should be really pretty in black cherry; I'd be tempted.  (and as @Biftu knows since she has it, it's not rayon/span!)  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, black cherry is tempting, but like you @Pearlee i have the white and also the coral.  Yet, the black cherry is more for this season. I like this top and you are right -- not rayon/span!  Too expensive to order another, I'm gonna pass. 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Yes, black cherry is tempting, but like you @Pearlee i have the white and also the coral.  Yet, the black cherry is more for this season. I like this top and you are right -- not rayon/span!  Too expensive to order another, I'm gonna pass. 

@Biftu  I thought you have both the white and vintage coral - and yes, both more spring/summer colors.  I'm hoping when the photo goes up that this black cherry is more on the brown side, in which case I wouldn't be tempted. It is pricey.

Respected Contributor
Valued Contributor

I am also tempted to buy the Black Cherry in the "communion" top. I have it in black and the frosted green color ( which looks great with camo). The price is holding me back though. I can't justify even though this is a great top. Help me friends with restraint. 

Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

I am also tempted to buy the Black Cherry in the "communion" top. I have it in black and the frosted green color ( which looks great with camo). The price is holding me back though. I can't justify even though this is a great top. Help me friends with restraint. 

I have the mauve, so this will be my second. I sized up this time bc the other was a little snug. I still wear it, however.  It will be nice to have it in two sizes.

Respected Contributor