Trusted Contributor

Request to Lori regarding zip front hoodies

Would really appreciate if some of the new hoodies could be done with the polished silver zippers used on all of the hoodies I purchased 5 years ago.  I, for one, am not crazy about the matte silver heavy duty zippers being used currently.

Also really liked the matching polished silver tips on the ties/drawstring on the hoodies back then.

Thanks for listening.

PS ordered the new hoodie in Blueberry aired on AM style today prior to the airing.  Love the color and style.

Honored Contributor

Re: Request to Lori regarding zip front hoodies

@LogoFan   If I were getting that hoodie, I would have also ordered the blueberry. It's a very pretty color.

A thought - I wonder if your suggestion wouldn't be better put in the Suggestion Box forum?  The mods have written that they read and monitor that and pass along suggestions posted there to the appropriate people (like the buyers!) at the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@LogoFan   If I were getting that hoodie, I would have also ordered the blueberry. It's a very pretty color.

A thought - I wonder if your suggestion wouldn't be better put in the Suggestion Box forum?  The mods have written that they read and monitor that and pass along suggestions posted there to the appropriate people (like the buyers!) at the Q.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Probably too late now to put request there.  I posted a topic in 2 places just recently and the 2nd one was removed by the Mods (I guess).  It was a suggestion to Denim & Co i put under Denim & Co and Suggestion Box and they removed the duplicate from Suggestion Box.

I am guessing you have something in the Blueberry color.  I have been wanting to try it for a while now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LogoFan   I suspect the mods didn't remove your post because it was in the Suggestion Box forum, but because it was the second one they observed. Yeah, they do remove duplicate posts/threads.

I did have one LOGO item home in wild blueberry (link below) that I returned, but not because of the color, which was really pretty.  It was other things about the garment that caused the return for the price it was.

It's a little different from Saturday's blueberry which just looked like a very pretty color, a different blue and great for spring.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Open-Front-Hoodie-w-Crepe.product.A30...

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee thanks so much for your help.

I loved the hoodie in the link you gave me.  Almost ordered it, but being only 5' tall was afraid ruffles would hit in the wrong area.

I actually ordered the newest Blueberry hoodie in 2 sizes because of some weight gain that creates a lot of issues in my current orders.

Will post a review here in the forum when I get the 2 items.  Not too concerned about the ruffle trim because they are so small and spread out over the body of hoodie.

I keep an eye on this forum even though I do not order a lot these days.  Thanks to everyone for their input here.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan   I'm glad you didn't order the hoodie in the link I posted.  The white interior of the hoodie part ruins the look!  (I think the blueberry one didn't have a white hoodie interior though. That color is now sold out in most sizes).

Always happy to be of help.  Smiley Happy