Honored Contributor

Remember your first LOGO

[ Edited ]

I have "places to go" this week and was playing in the closet to get some stuff organized so I'm not a basket case getting ready to go out.

I found my first LOGO piece.  It's A231789 V-neck Abstract Print Knit Top.  Mine is in neutral tones of black, gray, white and taupe ... I wear t over a black Chco's Travelers sleeveless turtnelenck and Travelers pants.  The color isn't shown in the video - but it's the same print as the video. It's too warm here to wear it tomorrow - maybe Wednesday. 

It's a different silhouette from what she's doing now ... very loose and drapey.  Very comfortable. 

Check out the video.  The blonde model looks so much thinner in ths top.

Honored Contributor

Re: Remember your first LOGO

Indeed I do remember my first Logo.  It was a TSV several years ago.  A cardigan with which I also got the pants and a shirt to wear under the jacket.  It was also my last Logo and I've never worn it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I have "places to go" this week and was playing in the closet to get some stuff organized so I'm not a basket case getting ready to go out.

I found my first LOGO piece.  It's A231789 V-neck Abstract Print Knit Top.  Mine is in neutral tones of black, gray, white and taupe ... I wear t over a black Chco's Travelers sleeveless turtnelenck and Travelers pants.  The color isn't shown in the video - but it's the same print as the video. It's too warm here to wear it tomorrow - maybe Wednesday. 

It's a different silhouette from what she's doing now ... very loose and drapey.  Very comfortable. 

Check out the video.  The blonde model looks so much thinner in ths top.

That is a beautiful top.  

Respected Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Regular-Knit-Top-with-Lace-and-Satin-Hem.product.A273328.h...

This is mine. Got it in three colors. The first of many, many more pieces.