Honored Contributor

The LTS (Lunch Time Special) shirt that I ordered on 4/2 arrived. 

I got the slate - more like a faded black than a dark gray ... good color.  It looks like a black that has been washed out ... not stark b/w stripes.  I have a thing for striped (woven) shirts ...

Good deal ... originally was $66.74 and the LTS price was $23.92.  Currently priced at $37.38.

It looks 100% better in person than it does in the picture or even in the video.  Stripes don't always photograph well.  

Very impressed that the shirt has a deep hem, deep enough so that you don't see the wrong side of the fabric at the side slits ... which is one of my pet peeves.  That was the selling point when I watched the video.

Anyway ... nice shirt and there are still some in stock.

It's a cotton/nylon/spandex blend (67/26/7) ... really nice feel to the fabric.  

Valued Contributor

@ALRATIBA  - I bought that shirt in the gray stripe a few months ago and I agree with everything you said about it.  Obviously I didn't pay the LTS price.  

For anyone on the fence about it, don't hesitate.  A great shirt.

Honored Contributor

A while ago, I was looking in the closet for what I can pair with the shirt ... and found this LOGO cardigan might be a good color match.

I'll have to wait until daylight tomorrow to confirm, but under artificial light - grays appear to match fairly well.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the grey stripe blouse when it was an LTS too.  I wanted a shirt to go with my grey denim jeans and grey jean jacket and this fits the bill.  I find it to be a charcoal grey.  You are right @ALRATIBA  it is much nicer than in the picture.  In fact if the price wasn't so good, I would not have considered it, but I'm sure glad I did,

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

@ALRATIBA  - I bought that shirt in the gray stripe a few months ago and I agree with everything you said about it.  Obviously I didn't pay the LTS price.  

For anyone on the fence about it, don't hesitate.  A great shirt.

@Stevie Nix   You could have; it's been an LTS more than once.  I've seen it at least two other times as an LTS.   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Actually, I just checked my order, and I paid $19.95 + 3.50.  Great deal!