Valued Contributor

Re: Question for those who own A273380 Lounge zip front hoodie with pleated trim.

@Trudey I have the hoodie in two colors in medium. That is my regular French terry size and of all my hoodies it is perfect. Probably the best fit of all hoodies. I have it in mocha and the pink color. I wear a JJill pink tee under my pink hoodie and my co workers stop me and ask where I got it. Never the mocha. Maybe it is more flatering on my skin color. A friend just ordered the same top. I recommend it. We all have different body types. I find this top very flatering. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for those who own A273380 Lounge zip front hoodie with pleated trim.

@Mellie2. Thanks!  Isn't it nice to get compliments?  Is the pink a true pink or a peachy pink?  I love pink, but was concerned about what I would wear with it.  Do you mind giving me the item number of the J Jill top that you wear with your cardigan?  

Valued Contributor

@Trudey I have this one in a medium Cocoa. I really love it and wear it often. I love that the lace is a dark brown. I think it gives it a little something unexpected and special. I do wear mine more than I thought I would. Maybe that's because I have a lot of solid color tops to wear with.

I thought about getting the pink but decided on cocoa. At the risk of sounding like Lori, I don't think you could go wrong with any of the colors.

Mellie sounds like she has come up with a good look. I adore J Jill tees. It's the brand I wear most often after Logo of course. When people complain about Logo prices I compare the line to JJill. I believe the quality and price make it a valid comparison. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

After going back and forth on this cardigan, I finally ordered it in pink mist.  It is one of those pieces that I kept going back to, watching the video and placing it in my cart...then talking myself out of it.  I've probably watched the video for it more than any other item offered.  I finally decided that I needed to try it because I obviously love it or I wouldn't be so drawn to it.  Now I can't wait to receive it and I'll post a review.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll love it as much in person as I do online.

Regular Contributor

@Trudey...I do the same thing with that hoodie!  I keep thinking I should buy it since I look at it so often.  A couple of things have stopped me however.  1) the price, 2)from the measurements it looks to be fitted.  Since I would be wearing it as a light jacket, I don't know if that would work.  I cannot size up either, as I wear a 3X.  I keep hoping to find it "as is" or on sale, but since it is so popular that hasn't happened.   

I saw the Easy Pay offer so I am tempted again, lol.   I hope you love it...I think you will, and I look forward to reading your review. 

Respected Contributor

@lilybelle. The easy pay is what helped me decide to order.

Respected Contributor

I received the hoodie today.  I was so excited when I opened the package...the color was so pretty and it was such a cute style.  Then I tried it on and it was too big.  I ordered size large, but would definitely need a medium.  There is something about it that looks "frumpy" on me. I'm not sure if it's because it is too big or just this particular style.  I'll return it and probably won't exchange for a medium because I'm just not loving the way it looks on me.  I'm concerned now that I should have gotten a medium in the new Lounge jacket that I ordered a few days ago.  I'm getting so tired of returning items that don't fit.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey

i bought this last year but returned it first because the trim had a horrible chemical smell after washing, and second because it was too busy.  Have no regrets!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey I am so embarrassed I just now read your post. My son was visiting from Canada and I went to the beach. The tee I have (actually in 3 colors) is the pure Jill seamed swing tunic in the light pink shade. It's perfect and light weight. I have it in white and black too. I wear them under Logo a lot. They are soft and light enough to not add bulk. 

So sorry the hoodie didn't work.  Thought I would still mention the tee just in case. 

Respected Contributor

@Mellie2. No worries.  I can always use some great tees and I love j jill.  Thanks for letting me know which style you really like.