Valued Contributor

I have a favor to ask Logo lovers. Lori posted a photo on one of her Instagram pages (loribgoldstein). She is posing from the back in what looks like a cute summer top. The photo is the 6th or 7th one shown. I can't find the top on the Q. Lori has another Instagram site (lorigoldstein) (no b) where she posts photos of upcoming items that will be on QVC with the item number.

tried to post a photo here but the forum would not accept the format. Anyhow, if anyone checks Lori's IG I would love to have your input on that top. Thanks.

Super Contributor
I believe you are talking about the upcoming TSV on Sunday night/Monday. You are looking at her from the back and it is predominantly lace that you see?
Respected Contributor

@Jasmine19. If this is the picture you are referring to, it is A293481...the TSV for Monday.  (I hope it's okay that I posted the item number).

FB_IMG_1490453349772.jpg

Valued Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:
I believe you are talking about the upcoming TSV on Sunday night/Monday. You are looking at her from the back and it is predominantly lace that you see?

No, it looks like a lightweight white woven with a faint print. More like a blouse.

Valued Contributor

Yaassss, that's it, thanks for posting the photo.

@Trudey wrote:

@Jasmine19. If this is the picture you are referring to, it is A293481...the TSV for Monday.  (I hope it's okay that I posted the item number).

FB_IMG_1490453349772.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: Question for Logo fans

[ Edited ]

That's definitely the photo I was referring to but it looks so different from the TSV. She must be wearing a colorful print underneath.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the help ladies. Funny, I looked at the TSV a few days ago and had no interest. Now I know why Lori is such a great stylist! The cardigan looks so cute with jeans and the color underneath peeking through.

Respected Contributor

@Jasmine19. I agree.  That picture makes it look really pretty.