Valued Contributor

Question about PTS - A288044

One of the Primetime Specials tonight is the Printed Chiffon Tired Camisole #A288044.  I have the blue in my cart, but wondered if any of you LOGO ladies own and can give me some assistance on sizing....does it run small or large or ??  A couple of the reviews said it runs large, but I trust you all much more!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about PTS - A288044

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl  Sorry I don't have it.  I don't own anything with spaghetti straps!

However, your "making me go look" at the PTS may cost me getting the slub top with lace in the maple.  I've seen it a million times and hadn't been tempted but I may order it.

Bad, AZgiirl!  getting me into trouble!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  Sorry I don't have it.  I don't own anything with spaghetti straps!

However, your "making me go look" at the PTS may cost me getting the slub top with lace in the maple.  I've seen it a million times and hadn't been tempted but I may order it.

Bad, AZgiirl!  getting me into trouble!

@LOL.... sorry, @Pearlee!  The truth is, I am considering the maple in that one as well. But at least I know enough about the sizing in the slub knit (or at least I think I do...haha) to know I would order a medium in that one.  I'm perplexed on the spaghetti strap top though.  Not sure if I should stick with medium or go down to a small based on a couple of the reviews.  "Click" measurements don't do much for me anymore as I've been burned by the charts too many times to trust them.  Side note: I don't wear spaghetti straps out in public either because I'm no longer a fan of my upper arms.  I would wear a cardi over it.  Thanks for taking the time to respond and I hope you like the maple slub top if you get it!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl  How does the top look on the models in the video? That always makes a difference to me.

I was about to click ORDER on the maple til I saw the total was just under $50.  Do I like it $50 worth? Hmmmm....haven't yet clicked on "order."  Smiley Happy

@Biftu - hey that maple would go nicely with our scarf!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  How does the top look on the models in the video? That always makes a difference to me.

I was about to click ORDER on the maple til I saw the total was just under $50.  Do I like it $50 worth? Hmmmm....haven't yet clicked on "order."  Smiley Happy

@Biftu - hey that maple would go nicely with our scarf!

Oh dear!  I wasn't doing the math when I added that maple slub to my cart!  Close to $50 is a bit much, so will probably pass on it.  I really like the color though.  

As far as the spaghetti strap, it looks great on both Jackie and Deanna in the video and they are (allegedly) both wearing their normal sizes...L and XXS respectively.  It has elastic around the top edge so that would certainly help if there needed to be a little stretch around the chest area.  I'm just trying to avoid having to order two sizes of the same thing, which I've done before when I'm desperate. If there was free shipping on the primetime specials tonight, I'd probably get both and send the one back that doesn't work, but paying $6 ($3 for each) isn't appealing to me tonight. 

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl Not getting the maple  Smiley Happy  .