Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question A272858 Logo striped. Knit tank with asymmetric hem

You gals are always so helpful.  This is one reason I wish we could search by color, i.e., LOGO maple, etc.  It would makes searches so much easier.  I made this suggestion a while back in the Suggestion forum.

Respected Contributor

Big thank you Ladies for all this great information you are all so helpful.  Going to check all of these recommendations now - again thank you you all went above and beyond.

Respected Contributor

This is a beautiful cardigan A274083 loving the blue mist thank you for information.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee My last message re A 274083 was meant for you.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee My last message re A 274083 was meant for you.

@dulwich@  It is gorgeous!   I bought all three colors presented last year and I've never been sorry.  This year I'm only sorry I don't have the new maple she introduced last week.   This cardi is one of my all-time favorite LOGO pieces.   I "talked" our poster friend here @Trudey into buying a couple of them too (shell and blue mist) and she loves hers also.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I got this top today  in sage and willow and tried it on- it's ok. I'm not over the top  about it. Isnt' this a tank you really like? I got it on sale and I love the color palette- not sure it looks all that great on me.  I  want to keep it. Tell me again, why you like it so much. For my 5'8" frame it's not long on me and does cover  areas  well. I don't own but 1 cardi ( yeah, I know- I'm a bottom feeder pretty much - HA!) So what can i wear with it? Denim jacket?  The next 8 days in Colorado it' s going to be 90  or better, so would  like to wear on its own. Do you  or anyone else feel ok to wear on it's own.??  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, I got this top today  in sage and willow and tried it on- it's ok. I'm not over the top  about it. Isnt' this a tank you really like? I got it on sale and I love the color palette- not sure it looks all that great on me.  I  want to keep it. Tell me again, why you like it so much. For my 5'8" frame it's not long on me and does cover  areas  well. I don't own but 1 cardi ( yeah, I know- I'm a bottom feeder pretty much - HA!) So what can i wear with it? Denim jacket?  The next 8 days in Colorado it' s going to be 90  or better, so would  like to wear on its own. Do you  or anyone else feel ok to wear on it's own.??  Thanks.

@violet runner  There is a lot of discussion about this tank when it was an ODO, on the LOGO Show 6/24 thread here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/LOGO-SHOWS-SATURDAY-6-24-Four-Hours-Altogether/t...

I answered a lot of questions that day and the following post, from that thread, answers some of the questions you are asking me now.  See my post below from that thread.   Frankly, I'm about all talked out now on that tank - I've said about all I can say about it (read my post below and the others on that thread - I think it would be helpful.

I'm sorry you don't love it; perhaps our height difference does have something to do with how well it works for us.  I know a couple of other posters here love theirs as much as I love mine but not everything works for everyone.  At any rate, I suggest you reread that thread link and here is one of my posts that addresses some of what you are asking now.  I don't wear jeans jackets so I can't really address that question.

@Pearlee wrote:

I had blue lagoon in my cart for the longest time but didn't order it.  I just never liked it as much as the others (less vibrant colors and as I stated above, less demarcation between the two colors of stripes) and also "springy" so perhaps more limited wear.  I also don't have much to go with it.

One of my favorite things about this tank is its length and also how the "other direction" stripes at the corners peek out from underneath garments.  So you can see, for example if you are wearing a LOGO cardi, horizontal stripes in front and then peeking out from the side are stripes in the other direction so it's unexpected and funks up a look.  I also really like how the tank can be worn standing alone, esp. in warm weather so we can get tons more use out of it than tanks with too-large armholes or tanks where a bra strap will show.  I've been thrilled with it since my first one.  I can't now remember why, way back then, I ordered my regular size medium rather than going up because it's Layers, but I'm so glad I did. It's fit "to a tee" from the get-go. I've always been so happy with the look and fit of these tanks.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee. You did answer my questions and I am keeping it.   I tried it on again with different bottoms and it looked so much different.  I am trying to order more tanks and tops and you are one of my go- to  people for suggestions and reviews. I appreciate the time  you took to post an answer to me. 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone get this in the blue lagoon, or did the people who were going to cancel?

I'm not getting it (I have all but the blue lagoon already) but am curious about that color choice - I thought about it when I wore my country blue or blue river striped one or whatever it is, today.   I thought the stripes weren't as distinctive on the blue lagoon?

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Did anyone get this in the blue lagoon, or did the people who were going to cancel?

I'm not getting it (I have all but the blue lagoon already) but am curious about that color choice - I thought about it when I wore my country blue or blue river striped one or whatever it is, today.   I thought the stripes weren't as distinctive on the blue lagoon?

@HI @Pearlee,

I got the blue lagoon and I really like it!  It is the most subtle of the three color combos I purchased earlier this summer, but I love the colors.....very summer-y.  I've worn it with both white capri pants and denim capri pants. But you are right in that the stripes are not as distinctive as some of the others offered.