Super Contributor

Has anyone heard about Lori having the QVC2 big deal Tuesday night?  On her TSV day - they commented she would not have any more TSVs for the rest of the year but she had a "big deal" coming up soon.....I see she's down for Tuesday night at the big deal time  slot so wondered if anyone knew anything about it.

Super Contributor

Yes I think she mentioned it on Saturday's show, but no idea what it is???  I will probably love it though - lol

Occasional Contributor

Lori put a picture up on her Facebook page and it is a previous TSV, Mealange Sweater.

This is the old #A282340, but info doesn't come up. I bought one of these sweaters and I am happy to see it will be a big Deal!!!

Trusted Contributor

Interesting. There are a few available "as is" right now, A291551. I bought that sweater last year in bordeaux, but I didn't get much chance to wear it since we didn't really have winter last year here in Houston. Also, my office building is insane with the heater in "winter". The instant the temp goes below 70, they are blasting us with the heat. So I will try to restrain myself from ordering another sweater, no matter how much I like them.

Respected Contributor

I'll have to see what it is. I just ordered a LOGO lounge vest this weekend that was on clearance and back on easy pay that I've been waffling about for the last several weeks, and I also bought some items during Evine's fall fashion weekend. It will depend on the price!

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13  Was it the ruffle vest you ordered?  If so, what color?  (If I recall, you already have the marshmallow).  I have all the colors except the gray one and love them all.

Frequent Contributor

When is the Big Deal announced?  

Trusted Contributor

@mpobs wrote:

I think it debuts at 9pm each night--I forget if that time is Eastern or Central.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 - Big Deal - LOGO

[ Edited ]

@aprimo wrote:

@mpobs wrote:

I think it debuts at 9pm each night--I forget if that time is Eastern or Central.

It's 9:00pm ET.  Lori confirmed on Monday night's show that she does have the Big Deal tonight.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Cumbercookie13  Was it the ruffle vest you ordered?  If so, what color?  (If I recall, you already have the marshmallow).  I have all the colors except the gray one and love them all.

Yes and I ordered it in artichoke. I was surprised to see it available in quite a few colors in my size since plus sizes seem to always go first and there's nothing in clearance.

And it looks like I will not be buying the Big Deal or anything else this week---the QVC Outlet in Lancaster is having 70% off the store next Thursday, and my mom asked me to take off work so we could go. Smiley Very Happy I think LOGO is included in this sale, the only exception I saw was Dooney & Burke so keep you fingers crossed they have some things left!