Esteemed Contributor

Re: Primetime Specials 09/08

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl@  I may be confused.  I didn't think @Biftu had the striped top (she's been contemplating buying it for a while) - I thought she was referring to the striped cardigan.

But I'm skimming so I may be completely wrong.

@AZ girl @Pearlee - That's right, I have the striped cardigan.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl@  I may be confused.  I didn't think @Biftu had the striped top (she's been contemplating buying it for a while) - I thought she was referring to the striped cardigan.

@Opps!  Sorry about that!  I was skimming, too, and was thinking you had the striped top, @Biftu.  I look forward to getting my striped tops and hope you like yours if you dedicded to grab one, @Biftu (I know you were on the fence with fall on the way).  Living in AZ, I won't be seeing fall for at least two months. Smiley Sad  At least I can wear my stiped tops in the meantime! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Opps!  Sorry about that!  I was skimming, too, and was thinking you had the striped top, @Biftu.  I look forward to getting my striped tops and hope you like yours if you dedicded to grab one, @Biftu (I know you were on the fence with fall on the way).  Living in AZ, I won't be seeing fall for at least two months. Smiley Sad  At least I can wear my stiped tops in the meantime! Smiley Happy

@AZ girl - I passed on getting this top, but sure was tempted.  I'm focused on fall for now.  Enjoy wearing your new tops, they are very cute.