Respected Contributor

Primetime Special Monday 08/14

Trusted Contributor

Re: Primetime Special Monday 08/14

Thanks @Bri36.  I've been tempted by this top before so at this price don't think I can resist.....just have to decide on color but leaning toward gray/chamomile 

Frequent Contributor

@Bri36...thanks for posting. I have two of these tops...the redwood and the smoky taupe. I love these! Today I am going back for the nickel. The price is great!

Esteemed Contributor

I love this top too and embarrassingly I think I have all the colors.  You can't go wrong with any color you choose.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

I love this top too and embarrassingly I think I have all the colors.  You can't go wrong with any color you choose.

@Biftu  I remember when it was presented and we were tossing around the colors.  And then you and had many discussions getting the nickel/chamomile as a second one.  Didn't know you had all the colors!  Even the maple topaz?  (which was my first one)  I'd like redwood but it's not been available in my size in a long time and I don't have that mystic teal one you got first either (or whatever it's name is),

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  I remember when it was presented and we were tossing around the colors.  And then you and had many discussions getting the nickel/chamomile as a second one.  Didn't know you had all the colors!  Even the maple topaz?  (which was my first one)  I'd like redwood but it's not been available in my size in a long time and I don't have that mystic teal one you got first either (or whatever it's name is),

@Pearlee - I do, even the maple topaz.  I think I only paid full price for one of them and fairly recently I got the redwood As Is.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Smiley Happy   How do you like the redwood as compared with the others?

I always thought the inner color wouldn't show up nearly as much as on some of the other choices. Also, how "brown" was that redwood outer color?   I've seen redwood of hers in person a couple of times and some is browner (to my surprise) than other garments in it.  Thanks. )

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I always thought the inner color wouldn't show up nearly as much as on some of the other choices. Also, how "brown" was that redwood outer color?   I've seen redwood of hers in person a couple of times and some is browner (to my surprise) than other garments in it.  Thanks. )

@Pearlee - I really like the redwood color but you are right, the inner color is more subtle  against the redwood top portion and does have some brown to it.  This is the only piece I have in redwood so i have nothing to compare it to.  i like all of mine and can't really choose a favorite since I think they are distinctive in their own way.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I really like the redwood color but you are right, the inner color is more subtle  against the redwood top portion and does have some brown to it.  This is the only piece I have in redwood so i have nothing to compare it to.  i like all of mine and can't really choose a favorite since I think they are distinctive in their own way.

@Biftu  Then it's really great - and not excessive - that you have all of them.  This garment is very distinctive and, as we thought at the time - worth the quite high price we paid because it is so distinctive and the fabric is comfy.  And wow - these reduced prices are pretty amazing for such a beautiful and unusual top.  So glad you have all of them.   Thanks also for your response about redwood.  Smiley Happy  That's a very pretty one for fall.

Honored Contributor

hahahahaha   this is a prime time special again tonight.  Lordy, how many of these did QVC buy?