Honored Contributor

Lots of LOGO tonight, including the following fabulous linen sweater that I own in three colors (not at this price!) and one of the sleeveless dress & tank twinsets, among other things:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Linen-Sweater-with-Hi-Low-Hem.product.A276...

Respected Contributor

@PearleeI own this top in the camo olive color but it feels kind of big on me - ordered my reg. size large but it is stretchy on me - still like it though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  @dulwich I have this in the pink and I love it.  The amber is the only one available in my size, but not sure what I think if the colors, thinking.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee  @dulwich I have this in the pink and I love it.  The amber is the only one available in my size, but not sure what I think if the colors, thinking.

@Biftu   Sorry I didn't see your post last evening during PTS.  I own the amber (I have that, the green, and the blue) and I really like it. It looks quite different in those colors and they are fairly bright, while the others are more muted (esp. the pink).  I hope you got it because it would truly be like having two different sweaters, not to mention the pink is more spring-y and the amber is much more fall-ish.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu   Sorry I didn't see your post last evening during PTS.  I own the amber (I have that, the green, and the blue) and I really like it. It looks quite different in those colors and they are fairly bright, while the others are more muted (esp. the pink).  I hope you got it because it would truly be like having two different sweaters, not to mention the pink is more spring-y and the amber is much more fall-ish.

@Pearlee   That's fine, I didn't expect a fast response.  I did order the Amber and I'm glad to read your response.  Since I like the one I have so much I'm sure this color way will be just as nice as well as different.