New Contributor

Please bring back the Original Logo Sharkbite 3/4 sleeve tee

[ Edited ]

I was my favorite Logo item ever.  I have many, and at least 8 in black.  They are starting to get old after many years, and I'd love to get more.  They could be in the 90/10, vs 95/5. 

I love the prints, but I prefer the great solids.

Regular Contributor

Re: Please bring back the Original Logo Sharkbite 3/4 sleeve tee

I prefer new designs.

Occasional Contributor

YES YES YES! I've written private messages on Facebook to Logo, I've tried every way to get an answer and no one reads them, evidently. The original LOGO top is my FAVORITE ever of all I've bought on QVC since the 1990s. I don't know WHY we can't have it back. I have only one left that's not threadbare, and it doesn't fit anymore due to medication I'm on that's caused weight issues. We need this back and in so many colors! Black is my favorite, but we need other colors as well. It works yearround -- it works in so many situations. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody with some power read this. Those of us who were early and diehard fans of Logo, we want this. I see people talk about it on Facebook all the time, but QVC or Logo don't pay attention to us.

Esteemed Contributor

The shark bite hem is kind of passé now. 

Respected Contributor

I don't like sharkbite and also prefer solid colors in the old 95/5 rayon span.

Occasional Contributor

Not sure if this is "allowed" here but i have a TON of Logo items (most not worn or maybe 1-2 times) I'd like to sell if anyone is interested!

Honored Contributor

@Shelly15   It is not appropriate, no selling on the board.  Try Ebay..good luck!.

@Shelly15 wrote:

Not sure if this is "allowed" here but i have a TON of Logo items (most not worn or maybe 1-2 times) I'd like to sell if anyone is interested!