Respected Contributor

Re: Photo of Lori when she started at the Q

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

That dark spikey hair makes her look like a rock singer - Chrissie Hynde or Joan Jett or someone like that.  

@Pearlee 

Those early photos of Lori are a glimpse into LORI STYLING SELF.

Intriguing.

Honored Contributor

You can see Lori emerge from the boring same as everyone else clone into what she is now, totally herself.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

You can see Lori emerge from the boring same as everyone else clone into what she is now, totally herself.

@Imaoldhippie Believe me, Lori has never been a clone.

Super Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

For fun, look up Lori on YouTube. There's a video posted from 11 years ago of her entertaining the Q backstage at a fashion show and one of her from 8 years ago talking about her fashion sense. Won't list with whom cz I don't want to get poofed (never know around here), but it's so much fun to hear her talk about her aesthetic and see how it carries over into what she continues to make for the Q. I think she's in her apartment, so it's neat to see that too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

NM

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

She looked really good then .... BIG difference from now 😃

That comment is a little unkind don't you think?Smiley Happy

I agree. I actually think Lori is beautiful now, as she was then.  I adore her hair style and I think she has a beautiful bone structure and smile.  I am probably 15 years younger, but I sure hope I look as great as she does, when I reach her age!