Honored Contributor

Perfect day for LOGO mesh cardigan

Worn over (black) sleeveless funnel neck LandsEnd (cotton) shirt and SG (black) lustra knit pants.  Silver jewelry - I prefer silver in warm weather.  It just looks "cool."

It was a toss-up ..... either the LOGO or a Mackie sheer black/whte/yellow cardigan.  LOGO won since it's new.

Respected Contributor

Re: Perfect day for LOGO mesh cardigan

Nice outfit @ALRATIBA .  I find black and white to have a chic vibe.  Sounds lovely to me (I also wear a lot of black based looks).

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Cute top....however I can't wear long sleeves when it's going to be in the 90s!  We're having a heat wave this weekend!

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA   I bought this top in corals and in the green.  Love them both.  I'm sure you looked great and felt comfortable in the outfit you wore.  I don't usually buy LOGO tops  although I iike the colors but they are usually too long for me.  I do like this mesh top/shirt tho.  I really like LOGO leggings. I buy them a size larger than I wear in pants and that gives me a fit I like - not too tight.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

Hot in NYC also. High 80s today.  (Yesterday was hotter.)

Where I was going was air-conditioned.  

-------------------------------------------

@haddon9 wrote:

Cute top....however I can't wear long sleeves when it's going to be in the 90s!  We're having a heat wave this weekend!