Respected Contributor

@Pearly / review you requested

I know I am on Logo thread but please excuse.

Just received the Dennis Basso Jeans with fringe and they are great.   I ordered the larger of my numerical size- went with 16 instead of 14 as I got them in white and was worried about lumps and bumps - no problem could easily do the 14’s but will keep these.  I am pear shaped so always worrying about sizing on hip and thigh!

Very soft stretchy twill fabric- perfect crop length (I am 5’4”) and the fringe looks good not too in your face.  I really like the silky feel and look of  them - they are the traditional Jean styling but softer. I would not mind getting another pair.  Am keeping these as they feel and look good.  Happy with first DB purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Pearly / review you requested

@dulwich wrote:

I know I am on Logo thread but please excuse.

Just received the Dennis Basso Jeans with fringe and they are great.   I ordered the larger of my numerical size- went with 16 instead of 14 as I got them in white and was worried about lumps and bumps - no problem could easily do the 14’s but will keep these.  I am pear shaped so always worrying about sizing on hip and thigh!

Very soft stretchy twill fabric- perfect crop length (I am 5’4”) and the fringe looks good not too in your face.  I really like the silky feel and look of  them - they are the traditional Jean styling but softer. I would not mind getting another pair.  Am keeping these as they feel and look good.  Happy with first DB purchase.

@dulwich   So happy you like them.  Smiley Happy  And to justify this forum, those Basso pants is a Non-Logo item that goes great with Logo (where I originally suggested them).  IMO they are very LOGO-ish.  I will consider them Dulwich, as my figure is very close to how you described yours, and I'd have done the same with white pants (make sure no lumps and bumps show). And I'm 5'3"  so you posted a good guide for me. I don't want the white pair but am considering one of the other two color choices.  Should have ordered them on free  S&H day.

https://www.qvc.com/Dennis-Basso-Stretch-Twill-Straight-Leg-Crop-Pants-with-Fringe.product.A350765.h...