Esteemed Contributor

@Pearley Jogger Pants with Eyelet Hem

FYI, the jogger pants are on As Is medium in red clay today.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Pearley Jogger Pants with Eyelet Hem

[ Edited ]

@Biftu   I saw your post around 10:30 a.m. and.....I got them!  Gosh, they weren't exactly "cheap" at As Is so they'd better be in pistine condition (there was no price listed when the blue ones had sold out)!  It was so nice of you to alert me.  Although I would have rather had the blue so please still stay on the alert for those too!

I hope this color will go with that cardi you and I have that I have not much to wear with so I rarely wear it.   I do have a red clay LOGO top in Fr. terry, but don't really expect that color to match the red clay of these pants due to the different fabrics; already my top looks like quite a different variation in color from the photo of the pants.  But I love the feel of these pants and so I ordered this color for comfort - hey I can always wear marshmallow tops with them, if nothing else, right?

Your As Is alerts for these pants (which were so very nice of you - thank you!) reminded me of the days in the past when we did this frequently and even put things in our carts to save til the other of us saw the post!  We were so LOGO LOCO! In those days when  everything sold out on air so quickly!

I'll let you know how I like them - I rarely check As Is any more (due to not great experiences, as you know it's gone downhill over the years and is pricey for returns) so I would never have seen these before they were gone.  I appreciate your thinking of me and again, I still want the blue ones!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

We truly were Logo Loco!  You gave me a good laugh @Pearlee.  I'm glad you were able to get these, the blue went so quickly.  I know you will find something to wear these with. Hopefully they will arrive in pristine condition.  My eyes are open for you for the blue.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Well, yesterday I got the red clay pair.  I opened the pkg. and was very pleased with the color, and the As Is (still in the clear plastic bag)  looked good - the tie was still tied at the waist and they were neatly folded in the bag.  I was hoping they were as pristine as they looked.

This morning I took them out of the plastic, unfolded them, and was ready to try them on when I immediately saw a hole in one of the legs (and I don't mean the cut-out at the embroidery!)  This hole was way up the thing, and honestly looks like a moth hole, although I doubt it is one.  Otherwise the pants still looked pristine and I looked inside at the tags and I would think the pants weren't ever washed (sometimes you can tell by the tag being scrunched up or lighter or something).  I have no idea how the hole got there but they are being returned tomorrow morning.  Sigh @ As Is.   Please don't feel bad about this - it was QVC's fault to send out a product with a hole in it, and I should be getting a full refund.  I was going to the P.O. anyway tomorrow for other reasons.  I really am hesitant to order As Is any more - it used to be great and sometimes things do appear to be pristine, but....then this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Well, yesterday I got the red clay pair.  I opened the pkg. and was very pleased with the color, and the As Is (still in the clear plastic bag)  looked good - the tie was still tied at the waist and they were neatly folded in the bag.  I was hoping they were as pristine as they looked.

This morning I took them out of the plastic, unfolded them, and was ready to try them on when I immediately saw a hole in one of the legs (and I don't mean the cut-out at the embroidery!)  This hole was way up the thing, and honestly looks like a moth hole, although I doubt it is one.  Otherwise the pants still looked pristine and I looked inside at the tags and I would think the pants weren't ever washed (sometimes you can tell by the tag being scrunched up or lighter or something).  I have no idea how the hole got there but they are being returned tomorrow morning.  Sigh @ As Is.   Please don't feel bad about this - it was QVC's fault to send out a product with a hole in it, and I should be getting a full refund.  I was going to the P.O. anyway tomorrow for other reasons.  I really am hesitant to order As Is any more - it used to be great and sometimes things do appear to be pristine, but....then this.

@Pearlee  What a shame.  I was hopeful when I read your first paragraph.  Guess As Is isn't always the way it used to be.  In the past we would sometimes get things with that awful perfume smell but not holes or damage.  At least you will get a full refund because of the damage.  Sorry this didn't work out.