Honored Contributor

Re: @Pearley, A275801 New Color

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee, I am not seeing coral in the blue tint one. Is it in there somewhere? 

@Tissyanne Darn you!  You made me get up and go to my bedroom and look! LOL  Even though I just washed it the other day and so I certainly looked at it.

You are right - there is no coral in the blue tint one - just the yellows and browns.  I've thought all these years I've owned three that there was red coral in each but nope - you are right! 

That said, I still can't imagine what the color pairings will be with plum raisin! 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee, I am not seeing coral in the blue tint one. Is it in there somewhere? 

@Tissyanne Darn you!  You made me get up and go to my bedroom and look! LOL  Even though I just washed it the other day and so I certainly looked at it.

You are right - there is no coral in the blue tint one - just the yellows and browns.  I've thought all these years I've owned three that there was red coral in each but nope - you are right! 

That said, I still can't imagine what the color pairings will be with plum raisin! 

@Pearlee, lol, I kept looking at the photo, and couldn't see any in the blue tint. I wonder too, what the color pairing will be. I will be looking every day for sure. 

Respected Contributor

I just posted a message on Lori's FB page, requesting this same top in solids and/or different prints.  I would love it in black or blacberry.

Honored Contributor

The photo of the plum raisin still isn't up yet. Has anyone who ordered the new color received theirs yet? I'm really eager to know what other colors are on the top, and whether you like it as well as the one(s) you already own!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

The photo of the plum raisin still isn't up yet. Has anyone who ordered the new color received theirs yet? I'm really eager to know what other colors are on the top, and whether you like it as well as the one(s) you already own!

On the product page, someone asked what colors the sleeves are.  LogoExpert said they are gray and white. 

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

On the product page, someone asked what colors the sleeves are.  LogoExpert said they are gray and white. 

@lilybelle  Great info - thank you!  It sounds quite different from the others! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Mine is coming US Mail, and has arrived here. Hopefully tomorrow it will be delivered. I am very excited to see mine. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Mine is still "in process".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne  @Trudey  @Biftu     My new plum raisin top arrived yesterday (some of you others should have gotten yours too).  I haven't yet tried it on so I don't know how it looks on me but here are my thoughts on it.

Just looking at it, w/out trying it on, I think it's my least favorite of all the color choices, although I like it. Not sure yet though whether I'm keeping it; I think I would have preferred an As Is price!  I suspect this will be presented tomorrow on TSV day.

First off, the colors just aren't as striking or vibrant as the other three, nor is there the contrast in the colors.  The plum raisin is indeed purple but has a brown undertone (it also has that in my other plum raisin items,not just this one) and so the rather dark gray isn't in as stark contrast to it as the other color choices in this top. The entire top is, IMO more muted and less striking.  Another  reason I don't like it quite as well as my other three is that there is a lot more white on this one; the tie dye colors aren't as wide or something as in my other ones so I have a lot more white background in mine (although the tie dye can differ of course so it may just be on my  particular one from the dye lot).  One advantage to this one is that, even though mine has more white background than my previous three tops, this one is less summery and can go farther into fall than the others (one reason I ordered it) because the plum raisin and the gray are darker.  

Maybe I'll like it a lot more when I try it on but again, since I like the three I own better, I'm not sure yet whether I want to keep this for the retail price or not, although, since I love the comfort and look of this top so much, and since these are different colors altogether than the three I already own - I just may keep it. Depends upon trying it on.

@Tissyanne  Thanks again for letting me know about the new color option. I wouldn't have wanted to miss it, even though I may not keep it.  What do some of you others think?   

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, My plum raisin top is sitting at the USPS, and hopefully will be delivered tomorrow. They have had it a few days. I only have the coral one, so I am anxious to see it. I am sorry you are not real pleased, but with the fall option it sounds promising. The fabric is a heavier weight, as you know, so wearing it after summer will be great. I will update my thoughts when mine arrives.