Honored Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: @Pearley, A275801 New Color

@Pearlee wrote:

@lilybelle  Watch the video - plum raisin is a choice:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Top-w-Challis-Ruffle-Hem.product.A288003.ht...

Thank you!  Man Happy  That's a nice color.  I wonder what other color will be used with it?   Hum...considering.

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne. Thanks for posting this.  @Pearlee Thanks for tagging me.  This is my absolute favorite top for warmer weather.  Like Pearley said, it is so soft and comfortable. I love the sleeve length...long enough to cover my upper arms, but not frumpy looking elbow sleeves.  I had this top on yesterday, and I told my husband that I wish there were other prints and solids in this top...I would buy them in a minute. I just ordered the plum...sight unseen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  Is the one you ordered the other day with the yellow when I posted the thread and you saw larges were available  still "in process" so you could switch it ot the coral one?  I know you've always wanted that one.

Honored Contributor

Thing is, the red color is in all of them to some extent (but looks best in the one called red coral).  That's why I'm not "getting" how the plum raisin is going to look.  I don't think they'll pair that with the red coral which wouldn't go very well. So I'm trying to figure what colors besides the plum raisin would be in it.

@Trudey, I remember nagging you and nagging you about buying this top!  LOL  Long ago!   It's a super winner!  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Tissyanne. Thanks for posting this.  @Pearlee Thanks for tagging me.  This is my absolute favorite top for warmer weather.  Like Pearley said, it is so soft and comfortable. I love the sleeve length...long enough to cover my upper arms, but not frumpy looking elbow sleeves.  I had this top on yesterday, and I told my husband that I wish there were other prints and solids in this top...I would buy them in a minute. I just ordered the plum...sight unseen.

@Trudey, I ordered the plum today, as soon as I noticed the new color. I have been watching this one, as I own the coral, and love it. Smiley Happy I am repeating myself, but it is one of my favorites. Enjoy yours. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  Is the one you ordered the other day with the yellow when I posted the thread and you saw larges were available  still "in process" so you could switch it ot the coral one?  I know you've always wanted that one?

@Pearlee. Great minds think alike Smiley Happy  Thanks to all the system issues that QVC has had, it was still processing and I just edited it for the coral.  I can't believe that it finally came back in stock.  I am thrilled to be getting two more.

Honored Contributor

I really want to see it presented, but maybe I should pre-order it before the friggin' site goes down again!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, I am not seeing coral in the blue tint one. Is it in there somewhere? 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  Is the one you ordered the other day with the yellow when I posted the thread and you saw larges were available  still "in process" so you could switch it ot the coral one?  I know you've always wanted that one?

@Pearlee. Great minds think alike Smiley Happy  Thanks to all the system issues that QVC has had, it was still processing and I just edited it for the coral.  I can't believe that it finally came back in stock.  I am thrilled to be getting two more.

OMG!  I am sooooo happy you were able to change your order from my least favorite choice in the top to my favorite color in the top!  I'm so happy you will be getting the red coral.   When I saw @Tissyanne  's post and saw them all back in stock along with the new color, I thought "darn, Trudey just ordered that one color because it was the only large and now the coral is back in stock!"   Really, I'm so happy now you'll be getting my favorite one!  Smiley Happy