Honored Contributor

Re: @Pearley, A275801 New Color

I finally tried this on in the new plum raisin/gray combo.  First off I have to say that even though I wear the three I have to death, as soon as I put this on over my head I was, as always, struck but the fabulousness of the fabric  - how good it feels gliding over my skin and how comfortable it is.  For the snarky posters on this board who constantly write we can find things similar to LOGO at Kohl's, Wal-Mart, Ross, etc. much cheaper -- no, just no. There is nothing like this out there.

That said, I'm sending this one back for these reasons:  (1) I don't like how much white there is in this one.  I bought this one for a more into-fall look than the three I own, and it's not.  I think they skimped on the colored portion of the body of this - there is much more color in the others. (2)  when on my body, the gray sleeves are even more indistinguishable from the plum raisin than it was off my body.   Although I do agree with @Tissyanne now that the plum raisin doesn't have a brown undertone  - well not as much as I first thought anyway - and it is plum colored, still the gray isn't really all that different, not as much so as the sleeves and pockets in the other ones I own, (3) if I like the three I own better, there is no sense to me to spend the money on this one.  

So, I'm disappointed in the coloring - how it's executed - and am sending it back.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, I have decided to send my plum top back too. I have not even tried mine on, but I think it has too much white, and I keep wishing they had used a dark blue instead of the dull gray. In my opinion, that would have given the top a lot of color, and contrast. So, as they say in the reviews "back it goes. " 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wore my blue tint top earlier this week and, at the gourmet grocery store, the young male cashier looked me over and said "that is an absolutely beautiful top you are wearing."  He was in his late 20s I think and I really appreciated him noticing. Smiley Happy

I was wearing funky, artsy earrings with the same blue in them and he then added, "actually I like your whole outfit!"

I feel so good and "so me!"  wearing LOGO!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I wore my blue tint top earlier this week and, at the gourmet grocery store, the young male cashier looked me over and said "that is an absolutely beautiful top you are wearing."  He was in his late 20s I think and I really appreciated him noticing. Smiley Happy

I was wearing funky, artsy earrings with the same blue in them and he then added, "actually I like your whole outfit!"

@Pearlee - I'm sure you looked great.  I have loved clothes since I was a little girl and have always dressed nicely, but never have I received so many compliments since finding Logo.  Maybe it's the uniqueness that catches people's eye. It's just plain fun getting dressed and putting outfits together.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I'm sure you looked great.  I have loved clothes since I was a little girl and have always dressed nicely, but never have I received so many compliments since finding Logo.  Maybe it's the uniqueness that catches people's eye. It's just plain fun getting dressed and putting outfits together.

@Biftu  This is exactly why I just don't "get" those posts where the posters say they never see anyone in their city wearing LOGO.  As if that's a big negative.  Huh?  That's a big plus to me!  Smiley Happy