Honored Contributor

@Hippiified . Yes I saw the vest on Jackie and I'm not sure if I liked it on her.  It seemed a little busy to me but I did order both colors (I plan to only keep one and the wine color for some reason seems less busy but I could be wrong). 

I also went down a size so we'll see how it goes...if I don't love how it looks back they go!

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified  Thanks for heads up just looked at my recording and saw Jackie in blue vest.  It did look big, checked click- ons and I think going down a size would work.  I am pear shape so am still checking measurements.  I am normally size large - medium looks a better fit tho.

I have not ordered but am thinking about it.

Hope Ladies who did order love it - let us have reviews please.

Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Disappointed that they didn't show the vest...maybe PM Style.

@haddon9

Me too!

@haddon9 @dulwich @Mellie2 @Jasmine19 @Cumbercookie13 @AZ girl @Bri36

Jacque was wearing the vest last night with the presentation of http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Sweater-Knit-Tunic-with-Woven-Challis.product.A296527.html

on PM Style. Did you see it?  I ordered it, sized down because I thought it looked huge on her. And according to the click measurements, there is still ample room in the chest and armhole. Hope I did the right thing.  I love it.

@I'm a little worried about sizing, @Hippified. I ordered a medium in the smokey taupe because the small was already gone. My instinct was to size down as you did, but since the small was not a choice I am going to give the medium a try.  Fingers crossed!  

Respected Contributor

Re: November New Fashion

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hippiified wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mock-Neck-Knit-Tank-w-Lace-Ruffle-Hem.product.A296523.html

ODO $57.72

@Hippiified, that is so pretty.  I love that!

I think that would be perfect under the peplum cardigans I love so much.

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mock-Neck-Knit-Tank-w-Lace-Ruffle-Hem.product.A296523.html

ODO $57.72

Yes! Do it!

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

ODO $57.72

Yes! Do it!

@Bri36

Uh oh. I got it in the Vintage Mauve. I couldn’t help it!

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified, I did too.   

I should have  gotten  black too  🤭

Valued Contributor

Groan. I bought the eyelash sweater and the panne velvet leggings yesterday.

Apparently, I either go big, or go home, LOL. I opted for the new macrame in the sweater and the blackberry in the leggings (wanted something other than black,and the grey had sold out.) I think these leggings will go beautifully with my new burgundy duster vest. I also have the new sweater knit tunic, which I bought to wear with the vest.  When I tried them on together, I liked them ok, but I think the vest will go better with either rayon span or something a little dressier, hence my thinking the leggings will be a good addition. 

I'm out of control. Lori just has to stop making such cute things!  Is there a 12 step recovery group for Logo? Cat Surprised

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suziqzee

You did good!  I love that blackberry.

ETA I also need the 12 step program. I just love her style and fit.