Respected Contributor

Hi Ladies there seems to be a double thread going on these joggers - I just posted that they seemed to be too long and "wrinkly" on Amy just my opinion and I decided maybe what with the panne and ruching they would be too much for my size large rear!

I really want some velvet joggers and am now considering I.M. A298794 as they look sleeker.  As I said on other thread when the presentation comes up I am sure Logo's will look great - decisions! I do love Logo joggers tho just not sure about these.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich

Thanks. That’s cool. I read them both.  I like what I see, but I do think I would size down.  I’m also waiting on presentation.

Respected Contributor

There's no rule about how many threads can be devoted to any particular item.

Maybe someone wants to start a thread about this one item because they haven't read this thread.  That's okay too.

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 

I agree.

Respected Contributor

Re: November New Fashion

[ Edited ]
Trusted Contributor

This week arrived-  A296535 -tank with the burnout hem. I got it in size small in hazel green and I like everything about it. Not alot of flare  on the bottom and it's shorter. Usually with rayon/ spam I go up to a size medium, but this was perfect in the small. Sizing is usually the issue on tanks for me and I did right this time..    The color is a neutral although I don't think I'd wear it with grey or a brighter green. The bottom is the same burnout as the newer burnout vest. Lori might wear it with any color, but not me.. Think it'll especially be  good with jeans. It's a keeper.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

This week arrived-  A296535 -tank with the burnout hem. I got it in size small in hazel green and I like everything about it. Not alot of flare  on the bottom and it's shorter. Usually with rayon/ spam I go up to a size medium, but this was perfect in the small. Sizing is usually the issue on tanks for me and I did right this time..    The color is a neutral although I don't think I'd wear it with grey or a brighter green. The bottom is the same burnout as the newer burnout vest. Lori might wear it with any color, but not me.. Think it'll especially be  good with jeans. It's a keeper.

@violet runner  Yes indeed. I feel that way myself sometimes!  LOL

Glad you like it and chose the right size.  I know how very tricky her tanks are to choose a correct size. I'm almost completely deterred now from twinsets with that tighter tank.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, HA! Good catch on the spam... Made me laugh...

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, HA! Good catch on the spam... Made me laugh...

Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy   Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Bri36

ooooh, very cute.  Thanks so much for the pic!  Whose camo jacket is that? I like it, too.

@HippiifiedI think I saw a jacket like this at TJ Maxx recently. Now I'm kicking myself for not buying it! Love camo!