Esteemed Contributor

Re: Not eligible for return - What the!?!

Hmmm..I have been a Q girl for years and have not experienced a new item not being eligible for return within a 30 day window. There are sellers on ebay that do not offer returns on certain merchandise. I hope it is a mistake here, but, if not, I will just find something in the clothing inventory I like that is.😉 

~~~All you need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Why would anyone in their right mind purchase something from a website that you cannot return??????  Perhaps the Q wants to lose customers.

@Katcat1. I purchased several pairs of D&C jeans at great final prices.  I know the brand, how they run and have all the measurments, so why not?  They all worked out well for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

have been a customer and forum member for many years and this is new,

OP tag the mods on this,  it is clear at the top, but is it a possibility that the sign is an error.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mirren 

It's not a mistake, any items listed as 'Clearance Blowout' are not eligible for returns, unless the item is defective or wrong item/size/color is sent.

It's a new category QVC recently started.

@KingstonsMom- This is not listed as a "Clearance Blowout Price".  It's a new item.

@Venezia 

Thank you for kindly pointing that out, without the snark (seriously).

I edited my post above to reflect that it was past my bedtime and obviously my brain was not fully engaged, LOL!

Plus I had my second shingles shot and flu shot yesterday and wasn't feeling my best.

Thanks again, you're a pleasure to post here with!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I have seen “ not eligible for return” on several things. 30 days is a very short return window also. QVC is far behind on how long you can return. Sometimes you do not know before 30 days if an item is not defective, etc. 

@lovesrecess 

So true!

If I had a nickle for every time an item I purchased here stopped working or looked shabby after a couple of uses/wears, just after the 30 days return policy ended, I'd be a rich lady, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   That is a different situation so it is understandable.  However, to purchase something that you never had any experience with would be a big mistake IMO.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mirren 

It's not a mistake, any items listed as 'Clearance Blowout' are not eligible for returns, unless the item is defective or wrong item/size/color is sent.

It's a new category QVC recently started.

@KingstonsMom- This is not listed as a "Clearance Blowout Price".  It's a new item.

@Venezia 

Thank you for kindly pointing that out, without the snark (seriously).

I edited my post above to reflect that it was past my bedtime and obviously my brain was not fully engaged, LOL!

Plus I had my second shingles shot and flu shot yesterday and wasn't feeling my best.

Thanks again, you're a pleasure to post here with!

@KingstonsMom- Right back at ya!  I knew you hadn't realized that it was new.  Smiley Happy

New Contributor

It must have been a glitch. Doesn’t state that now. Have only seen on super clearance items. I agree, it stinks.