Honored Contributor

Re: Not eligible for return - What the!?!

The Not Eligible for Return or Exchange should be right next to the price so everyone can see it. There will be many ticked off customers when they buy it & find out they cannot return it or exchange it if they don't like it.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom. Did you only read the thread title and then posted without reading the OP's post? She knows about the blowout and is referencing a new item as she stated.
Trusted Contributor

Write a review on it like everyone these days are doing that haven't bought the item.  Not being able to return a new item is just as crazy.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mirren 

It's not a mistake, any items listed as 'Clearance Blowout' are not eligible for returns, unless the item is defective or wrong item/size/color is sent.

It's a new category QVC recently started.

@KingstonsMom- This is not listed as a "Clearance Blowout Price".  It's a new item.

Super Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Write a review on it like everyone these days are doing that haven't bought the item.  Not being able to return a new item is just as crazy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe you didn't mean that to be funny, but you made me laugh and calmed me down. I have had a couple of other mixups w Q lately, so for some reason this "not eligible for return" business is setting me off. I just left a salty message in Customer Care. I might just write one of those reviews! Yeah... I just might...

Trusted Contributor

I think it's an error... The jacket isn't even reduced. Hopefully CS will correct it for you. Good catch ...It would easy to miss that critical statement.

Esteemed Contributor

This isn't a first. QVC will periodically offer a group of new items at reduced price with a condition of "no returns".

I ordered a trio of no returns cosmetic items in 2015 or 16. I knew when I ordered it that some people loved the fragrance of this item, but the majority found it too pungent.

Well, after it arrived I agreed with the majority.

P.U.!!   The ingredients were wonderful but try as i might I just couldn't stand to use it.

It was such a shame to toss them out, knowing a few posters I've 'known' here for years loved that scent.

Super Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

This isn't a first. QVC will periodically offer a group of new items at reduced price with a condition of "no returns".

I ordered a trio of no returns cosmetic items in 2015 or 16. I knew when I ordered it that some people loved the fragrance of this item, but the majority found it too pungent.

Well, after it arrived I agreed with the majority.

P.U.!!   The ingredients were wonderful but try as i might I just couldn't stand to use it.

It was such a shame to toss them out, knowing a few posters I've 'known' here for years loved that scent.

Well, this is a new item at $139 and change. If $140 is their "reduced price", that's too rich for my blood for a not eligible for return item. I still give the Q the side eye about it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to go look....good grief, if you keep reading there’s a red banner that says holiday returns through January!

Looks like the left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing!

41FFF063-D08B-4227-9138-19D674B398E9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I have seen “ not eligible for return” on several things. 30 days is a very short return window also. QVC is far behind on how long you can return. Sometimes you do not know before 30 days if an item is not defective, etc.