Esteemed Contributor

Two cardigans at a nice markdown price:

A276822 - Space dye cardi

A276789 - Waffle knit cardi

@Pearlee - any thoughts on these?

Honored Contributor

Re: Nice Markdowns

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  Ooohhhh - thanks for posting!  I'm all in on the waffle knit one with hoodie - the colors are fantastic - how to choose a color?   And... I love waffle knit but as you know have a sizing problem.   I won't with this open-front one though!  The medium should work because it doesn't close!  Whoohoo I love the colors on this one and I love waffle knit (when it works for me).

The other space dye one looks kinda like a new item aprimo posted about today.    I'm not interested in that one because I don't like the front lapels for me - I never look good in that style.  I read in the reviews that there is hardly any difference in the three colors!    As I say, I just don't like that style for me so I'm not templed - the front with those wide flaps always overwhelm me.

ETA - just read the reviews of the waffle knit.  The sleeves are really long (per the reviews) and also the colors are different in person than they appear on air.  None of that is deterring me though.  I just have to make up my mind what colors.   Apparently too this waffle knit is very soft and lightweight so it's not for cold weather.

Regular Contributor
Ordered the waffle knit hoodie in smoky purple! All the colors are beautiful-it was a tough choice.
Honored Contributor

@k9mama  Did you read the reviews on the waffle knit?   That smokey purple was my first choice but two of the reviews are saying it's more blue.  Huh?  I wasn't expectling that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Ooohhhh - thanks for posting!  I'm all in on the waffle knit one with hoodie - the colors are fantastic - how to choose a color?   And... I love waffle knit but as you know have a sizing problem.   I won't with this open-front one though!  The medium should work because it doesn't close!  Whoohoo I love the colors on this one and I love waffle knit (when it works for me).

The other space dye one looks kinda like a new item aprimo posted about today.    I'm not interested in that one because I don't like the front lapels for me - I never look good in that style.  I read in the reviews that there is hardly any difference in the three colors!    As I say, I just don't like that style for me so I'm not templed - the front with those wide flaps always overwhelm me.

ETA - just read the reviews of the waffle knit.  The sleeves are really long (per the reviews) and also the colors are different in person than they appear on air.  None of that is deterring me though.  I just have to make up my mind what colors.   Apparently too this waffle knit is very soft and lightweight so it's not for cold weather.

@Pearlee - I saw that reviews said the colors look different, but it's hard to go by reviews.  Sleeves are always long on me so I'm used to that.  No deterrent for me either.  Going between the rose taupe and smokey purple, leaning towards the purple.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  What are you doing about the other space dye?

Regular Contributor
@Pearly-I didn't notice that at first. Someone said she liked the smoky purple with blackberry, and that's what caught my attention. (I have a bunch of blackberry pieces.)
Looking more carefully at the reviews, the smoky purple is bluish, the evergreen is bluish and the rose taupe (my second choice) is peachy/rust. Oh boy!
Honored Contributor

@Biftu  You know, since we have the coconut with lace hoodie in three colors, we need this waffle knit hoodie like a hole-in-the-head!  (doesn't mean I'm not getting it though. Smiley Happy  )

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  What are you doing about the other space dye?

@Pearlee - Thinking of the maple sugar because I have a top with a space dye vest from long ago in the maple sugar that may look nice with this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  You know, since we have the coconut with lace hoodie in three colors, we need this waffle knit hoodie like a hole-in-the-head!  (doesn't mean I'm not getting it though. Smiley Happy  )

@Pearlee - I hear ya!