Esteemed Contributor

Re: New items in today's Sat 6/19 4pm show

They posted a picture of the black dress A399274.  Looks good!

Still preparing my order...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@dulwich they used to tell the viewers about fit.  But I have noticed they stopped doing that.  Everybody is in their regular size and everything fits true to size.  I think it was a corporate decision because they say that consistently.  I buy a lot of shoes, and it is more obvious when shoes run long or short.  I notice my assessment is typically consistent with the reviewers.  But for QVC everything is true to size.  With garments, there are too many measurements to consider, and it is hard to tell.  I always look at garment measurement, and I have an idea of how I like things to fit me (loose, or ok to use the stretch to adjust the fit).  But of course it doesn't always work.

I had a logo jacket that I really liked and went by measurements, and while the garment fit, it was too tight at the waist for my taste of how I would wear if buttoned, even though the measurements seemed OK.  It is hard to visualize where the "waist" will hit, since our body parts are different lengths!

But if you are like Jackie, that is lucky, because we saw her and it fit her fine!  She looked pretty in the white.

I just saw Lori and Ronnie modeling the jacket that I was referring to as being too tight arund the waist if buttoned, A397995, which I like to be able to do.  Neither of them had it buttoned, but it did look like it would look too tight on them as well.  I am thinking I didn't see the jacket on anyone (other than the pretaped video) when I bought it.  I am really peeved about the "shortage" of models.

I really liked the jacket (no collar, no band, no cuffs), so I was bummed.

Honored Contributor

got the long  waffle cardigan in the coral choice and ordered the pink print jumpsuit (which is not featured in this thread.)

going to do a column of white or a column of black underneath the cardigan.....capris and a tank.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @dulwich I got the email yesterday "Thanks for your 06/19/21 order for LOGO Sun Faded Crinkle Gauze Dress. Unfortunately, we've learned that this item is not available for immediate shipment. We're truly sorry that we're unable to ship your order as promised."

So on 7/2, they realized my 6/19 order was not available for immediate shipment.  Mmm.  It looks like some have shipped, as there are reviews.  One lady said she went down 2 sizes and was happy, a few ladies said their regular size was tight in the bust/upper body, and that measurements were off.  Relative to QVC sizes, I have a smaller shoulders, which is why I love my Logo tops, so this is OK news for me, if I were to get the item.

Best of luck to you!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   Not ignoring your post have not been able to get into Forums for over a week could read posts but not reply/heart, etc., but today seems to be working.

My Logo dress was evidently shipped but not arrived as yet kind of given up but if it ever arrives will let you know.

So annoying all this I have now basically stopped ordering as I have orders outstanding since 5 June - sorry you did not get your order very frustrating.  If you never hear from me again means cannot reply to posts!  Lol screeeam.

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich I had also ordered the blue dress (A399276 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Sun Faded Crinkle Gauze Dress), one size smaller than my regular because of chest measurement, and received it on 7/7.  The dress fits, but not as expected.  I saw it modeled by Jacui and Blair, and the shoulders and length are as expected. The hem is at the same place as Jacqui has hers, as are the shoulders. The sleeves are closer to the body, which was not surprising since I sized down, but what I didn't care for was the placement of the tiers.  I am 5'1" and ordered the petite.  The tiers in Blair and Jacqui start just at the beginning of the thigh in the front, and below the bum in the back.  For me, the seam went across the belly in the front and across the widest part of my bum in the back.  My torso is very short, so this is a surprise to me, that the tiers would start so high on my body.  I don't like the placement of the tiers so it's going back.  I'll be cancelling the black.

Maybe this is a petite size quirk, maybe they kept the tiers the same length and just placed them higher in the bodice of the dress.

Better luck to you!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   Well I can still post yahoo!  I received my Logo blue dress - same as yours - today but ordered the regular.  

It fits in shoulders but I think the wrong sleeves have been sewn in.  I have skinny arms but had to fight to get these sleeves up my arms.  Also placement of my first tier is right across my bum at the back - all I need - does not sit below as you pointed out.   I ordered my regular size large.

I have tried it on 3 times but it has to go back as the fight with the arms and the seam across bum are not a really good look if you know what I mean.  Very disappointing I was looking forward to this one.  Never mind I am sure we will find something else!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your notes @dulwich, I feel better I am not the only one with the seam across the bum.  I even looked at the video twice to make sure I hadn't seen it wrong because I never would have ordered the dress if I knew it looked like that.  I had watched the video a couple of times before I purchased, looking for that specifically on the models because Lori sometimes does things with seams that don't work for me.  She is big in the soulders, and I think the middle, but I believe has slim hips, and I am the opposite.  Amy has no hips whatsoever.  The width of her torso goes straight down to the thighs. So they are impervious to these seam problems.