Respected Contributor

New denim jacket with peplum

A398757
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Denim Jacket with Peplum

a398757.001.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: New denim jacket with peplum

[ Edited ]

The Q flashes "34 have in basket," so some have found it and I ordered medium.

Thought it would be in the show today, but as the show begins Amy and Lori aren't wearing it, so perhaps it's part of the new June rack.

Looks like the jacket on the end. {Lori did a June sneak peek on her Instagram page yesterday, with a rack of new clothes.)

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor I am interested, but need to see it on a model!

Looks like they showed a coupld of new items and then lots of clearance today.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor Don't know if you are watching but Amy just said there would be debuting a denim jacket in Fashion's Tonight (hum???), so I'll have to watch...

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   Heck, they might as well, since many found it already. (Yes, I'm watching. While doing online student paper reading.)

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe     Yes, this new denim will be the jacket they are debuting in the Fashion show this evening They just showed the photo.

What's interesting is that Amy said there is something new about the sleeves that Lori has never done before. Apparently, when you roll the sleeves up, a different denim shows??

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe     Yes, this new denim will be the jacket they are debuting in the Fashion show this evening They just showed the photo.

What's interesting is that Amy said there is something new about the sleeves that Lori has never done before. Apparently, when you roll the sleeves up, a different denim shows??

@1Professor  Yes that's what she said..

Lori looks horrible I'm the clearance top she's wearing because it's much too big on her.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   Increasingly, I've found, when they do LOGO clearance items, the shows feel off in many ways.

Then Lori feels like she should wear these items?

I looked up some of the clearance items and many had consistently bad reviews from Logo FANS.

Sigh.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor I like the medium color best, it looks good.  Enjoy yours!  I like this much better than her other long denim jackets.  I think I am going to wait on this.  I don't need it for now -- I have plenty of jackets and it is getting warm, and I hope to be a different size in the fall.  Maybe I get lucky and get it on clearance.  If she had sold this a couple of months ago, I would have gotten it for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee @1Professor I think Lori wears too many layers, and that makes her look bad.  Or maybe she gained belly weight?  Something doesn't look the same on her.

I thought the clearance items were OK, but I usually buy what I like when I first see it, because I find the sellouts to be unpredictable, so not much for me in the clearance.  I didn't care for the new items, the neckline was too high on the chiffon top, and the eyelet top had a pronounced ruffle, so no interest.

I already own these clearance tops, which I really like:

A377156 - in colors no longer available.  Love!!!

A394275 in December Sky (shown); Burnt Brick and Black.  It was a little tighter than expected but acceptable.  I like the style and fabric.

Thought about getting the skinny jeans A392358 in the indigo gaze but my size is not available.

But Amy's ring is very tempting... unusual!