Respected Contributor

Re: New Logo leggings or pants A452112

@NYCLatinaMe 

My order is saying shipped as of this morning.  Wanted to let you and others know.  Also, I managed to get the other color that popped online during that day. Sooo, we shall see!

LOGO show scheduled for tomorrow at 3p with Amy.

Lots of new LOGO online.  

TSV will be on 9/20. A hoodie. Looks like a zip up. Look on her blog.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified Thanks for the update.  You got lucky with the pants because they pulled them back (the petites one anyway), and nothing is available.  They are probably trying to straighten the color issue.  I hope you are happy with the color that you get.  Looking forward to a review!

I have not had a chance to check the new styles, but will do!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I thought I would let you know that I am disappointed that the jeans I received have nothing but big black splotches, no pretty pattern at all, not a trace.  I am returning them both.

As far as the labeling of color, the color on the individual plastic bag inside matched the color of the pant as we thought the colors were.  Since they came in the same package, that's all I can tell you.

I am suspicious that they pulled them because the pattern was nothing like the pictures, but I don't know that for a fact.

hth

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the update @Hippiified!.  Sorry you were disappointed with the patterns; good you were able to return them.  It looks from the 3 pictures in the Lookbook that the patterns are not consistent; the 3 black pants appear to have different patterns.  These pants were supposed to be sold in August and they have not returned.  I don't know if you noticed, but they only had about half the sizes in petite, but I don't know that they would have pulled the item for that.  

I remember a situation they had with Louis Dell'Ollio jewelry where the colors were mislabeled, and after some sales and bad reviews indicating wrong color sent, QVC took the jewelry offline.  It appears that that jewelry was coming mislabeled from the vendor, so QVC gave the merchandise back to the vendor to repackage correctly and send back to them.  LDO would respond to customer questions, so that is how I learned about this in the LDO forum.  So my thought was that this was the situation with the pants.  But the bags your pants came in were labeled correctly, so the problem was the website.  I would have thought that was an easy fix, but who knows!  Something is wrong!

How was the fit?  Did you try them on?

Respected Contributor

Thanks @NYCLatinaMe 

No, didn't try them on.  Sorry

Will you be watching tonight? I will.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for reminding me @Hippiified!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Logo Skinny Jeans A452112 (not leggings or pants)

These are finally available.  They corrected the color names to match the pictures.  Unsure about the sizing, and the report on the colors was not good.  So getting the new leggings instead!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

I thought I would let you know that I am disappointed that the jeans I received have nothing but big black splotches, no pretty pattern at all, not a trace.  I am returning them both.

As far as the labeling of color, the color on the individual plastic bag inside matched the color of the pant as we thought the colors were.  Since they came in the same package, that's all I can tell you.

I am suspicious that they pulled them because the pattern was nothing like the pictures, but I don't know that for a fact.

hth

@Hippiified They came in at $70.62.  Is that what you paid?  I am tempted after all, seeing the presentation ...

I will so miss my Logo friends if they take the forum away...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe 

I saw that.  I paid 67.25 for them.  That was before a lot of the prices went up a couple of weeks ago.

oh no, didn't know about the forums, will miss you too 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Hippiified I thought the price was higher, that "7", we don't see often.