Esteemed Contributor

New Logo Skinny Jeans A452112 (not leggings or pants)

[ Edited ]

Does anyone recall seeing this item in QVC.com or on air?  It was in the Logo August lookbook, but I don't think it got in.

763F36D3-584D-40D1-85AC-231FEEB9645C_1_201_a.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: New Logo leggings or pants A452112

@NYCLatinaMe. I didn't see it but I rarely watch LOGO shows any more. I look at the product review later. Even so I don't recognize those from the product reviews.

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

They have not been posted or presented yet.  I have been on the lookout for them. I am anxious to get the black and find out what other colors will be available. They look like leggings to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee and @Hippiified! I am definitely interested, but need to know more!  I don't wear many printed pants, but I think I could wear this.  But I can't wear her boyfriend jeans, which I can't rule out this is because of the black band at the bottom, which could be a roll-up.  I think maybe it's a jogger.  Anxious to find out what it is!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

They are online now A452112.  Skinny jeans, 2 colors. I was wanting tie dye leggings. They're cute though 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much @Hippiified!  So kind of you to let me know. I did see your post before going to bed, but I will wait to order.  It is number sizing and I don't know my number for logo!  May order 2 sizes!  So would like to see a presentation.  Even with forgiving knit pants in letter sizes I order 2 sizes, one to hang over my body, another one closer to the body.  I am diffficult to size, and actually I am losing a little weight, and would love to lose a lot more.

But what reallly got the red light on me for this pant is that I think the color names do not match the pictures.  (Because yes, I would have ordered 2 sizes.)

The pant immediately below is labeled chocolate chip, but I think is pewter wash.

And the pant immediately below is labeled pewter wash, but I think is chocolate chip.

I want the pewter wash, but not the chocolate chip.

So I will wait til they clear this up, and if I miss it, I miss it.  Not a need.

Too bad.  Would have liked the jeans.  It also looks like all the sizes are not in yet, so maybe they won't present for a while.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amy is wearing them during the 9/6 Logo show.  They look great!  I can't believe they will present without full size availability.  Wait, yes, I can believe.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Amy closed out today's (9/6) Logo show telling Lori "next week, hopefully the jeans will be ready to be shopped for". Lori said Amy's wearing was a "sneak peek".

Throughout the show, Amy had alluded to a "tie-dye" presentation, so I am thinking maybe they just realized during the show the jeans weren't ready to go.

So, happy to wait if QVC gets it right.  Pretty jeans!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I agree about the color being mislabeled.  And I think the measurements look a little small, probably to get that tight look. I caved and ordered a pair in my larger size for Lori's jeans. I ordered the ones labeled chocolate chip, but I would prefer the pewter, so we'll see what I get.  Almost none left!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh wow, @Hippiified you were brave!  Please let me know when you get them about fit and color.  

I looked at the measurements and thought I would need to go up too.  But I find shopping for pants hard because when I go by measurements, the pants fall off or are otherwise too big, but when I size down, I can't get them up past my rear and hips, which are my biggest part.  I think I am shaped most like the model Taleah, except she is much younger!  And thinner!  But we are both curvy and petite.  I am glad she does Logo shows.  Hope she models the pants.