Valued Contributor

Re: New Logo Denim Pull On Pants

[ Edited ]

Except for the pockets, the waist, etc was made about the same. I got my regular Q pants size that I would order in a Mizrahi 24/7 pant. The number was A281115 but if they have recut the leg, the measurements might be a bit different. Fabric, though is almost exactly the same.  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Regular-Stretch-Denim-Skinny-Jeans.product.A281115.html

Here is the link for the old jeans. They are still available.
Trusted Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

Except for the pockets, the waist, etc was made about the same. I got my regular Q pants size that I would order in a Mizrahi 24/7 pant. The number was A281115 but if they have recut the leg, the measurements might be a bit different. Fabric, though is almost exactly the same.  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Regular-Stretch-Denim-Skinny-Jeans.product.A281115.html

Thank you so much.  What I did was compare measurements I got from CS with another pant I ordered from Lori (the corduroy leggings that came in a wine color and also blue spruce (which is really gray) and they were very similar in measurements.  I did notice that those pants are back in stock again if anyone is interested.  Will lookup item number and post that shortly.

Really appreciate your help.

Trusted Contributor

Item number for corduroy (narrow whale) is A279478 and the colors are claret and blue spruce.

Valued Contributor

My pleasure 😊

Honored Contributor

@divine wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

They are very cute and I called to get hip & knee measurements for a 12 & 14

!2 low hip 40"

Knee  15"

14 Low hip 41.5"

knee 15.5"

To me when the knee is that small it's not really a pant but more of a legging or jegging.

@haddon9 do you know the thigh measurements for these two sizes? Also, I need the extended waist measurements if you know them. TIA

@divine  No Sorry I only asked first about the low hip to see which size I would need then the knee since I don't want a leggin/jegging.  As soon as I heard the knee measurement I stoppedd asking.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

@divine wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

They are very cute and I called to get hip & knee measurements for a 12 & 14

!2 low hip 40"

Knee  15"

14 Low hip 41.5"

knee 15.5"

To me when the knee is that small it's not really a pant but more of a legging or jegging.

@haddon9 do you know the thigh measurements for these two sizes? Also, I need the extended waist measurements if you know them. TIA

@divine  No Sorry I only asked first about the low hip to see which size I would need then the knee since I don't want a leggin/jegging.  As soon as I heard the knee measurement I stoppedd asking.

Okay, thanks @haddon9. I'm just going to wait until they post the "click here" measurements. 

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

For anyone interested, the click here measurements are finally available on these pants.

Since Logo Expert said these do not have quite the stretch as other logo leggings that are 90 cotton/10 spandex, I am waiting to see if these will even fit me.

Esteemed Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

@jewel3 A281115 are a lunchtime special today- based on the 'not as much stretch' comments I'm trying a 14 rather than my usual 12. I carry my 'extra' weight in the middle and want  a flattering fit with  my logo tops!