Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

Got mine. Loove it. This jacket is so soft, so cool. I ordered 2 sizes, and the smaller one fits perfectly with plenty of room and not snug. I like it much better than the fringe bottom one!  Glad I sent my fringe one back.  It was too stiff IMO.

Hope everyone loves it as much as I do.

@Hippiified : So glad you love this jacket! I, too, returned ONE of the fringe (the dark one, have the light and medium), but now have all 3 of the new denim jacket, more structured. Holds its shape well.

Adore the mottled dark wash (like the cloud jeans). 

I've worn the jacket in all-LOGO-denim (not matching the washes), but also more high end, with all black Eileen Fisher (slim pants and top) and pearls.

Respected Contributor
I like mine too. I ordered my regular size. Since I'm broad shouldered and very busty it's not huge on me but it's a very comfortable fit. The denim is soft and moves with you. The medium wash is a nice color.
Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@LexaMom wrote:

Uh Oh - I am also a small, but ordered a size 8.  My hips are big and I want to be able to close it.  I hope its not too big (Lori wears a 4??).. 

@LexaMom It will be too big, alas.

All the reviews on the denim fringe jacket say the same thing; people often went 2 sizes down. 

Even Bonnie, a larger medium size model, wears a 6 in Lori's jackets.

When I am not sure, I always go ahead and order 2 different sizes (her jackets always sell out immediately). So when the first denim jacket came out, I should have been a size 6 (I'm a Small), but also ordered size 4, which fit.

Well - it fits perfectly in the shoulders,  I have to turn up the cuffs (which I often need to do since my arms are short),  and I can close it over a tee shirt.   I think if I had gone down a size,  I am not sure it would close.    I haven't decided 100% but right now I think I will keep it.  It really is nice and different from any other denim jacket i own.  

Respected Contributor

@LexaMom 

I am usually a medium in logo, and the 10 fits me perfectly. I am a pear shape and petite. l have to roll up the sleeves also. I am very happy with mine. If that helps.

Valued Contributor

Re: New LOGO denim jacket!

[ Edited ]

@Hippiified wrote:

@LexaMom 

I am usually a medium in logo, and the 10 fits me perfectly. I am a pear shape and petite. l have to roll up the sleeves also. I am very happy with mine. If that helps.

Yes, thanks for the input.  I am going to keep mine.  I think all the "small" people that wear size 2-4 don't have hips.. hah  or never close their jackets!

Later:  I changed my mind.  Tried it on again and I don't like the way the back flares out.    I like that on most Logo tops but not a denim jacket.  Returning it.