Honored Contributor

Knit top with embroidery and asymmetric hem (looks a bit to me like LOGO meets Quacker Factory.  I like the banana and alabaster ones! -- but probably won't get either)

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Embroidery-%26-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A3474...

Printed chiffon blouse w/ tank:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Chiffon-Blouse-with-Tank.product.A347491.html?sc=...

Sheer lace cardi with tie:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Sheer-Lace-Cardigan-with-Tie.product.A347195.html...

Legging w/ ruching details at hem:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Legging-with-Ruching-Details-at-Hem.product.A347464....

Honored Contributor

Re: New Items for February

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  I was just thinking - that new top (QF meets LOGO)  A347477  really reminds me of our marshmallow embroidered cardi (the one I also got in copper rose for the fall).  I wonder how it would look under the cardi?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for posting liking the first item jacquard blouse I seem to have a thing going lately for blouses.  Hope this gets presented soon would like to see it on models.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee    P.s. to above thread this blouse - the jacquard one - was on show with Shawn tonight and I ordered the white sand really liked it!

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich  The blouse you ordered is so beautiful, especially in the color your ordered.  Hope you love it.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Items for February

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee    P.s. to above thread this blouse - the jacquard one - was on show with Shawn tonight and I ordered the white sand really liked it!

@dulwich  @Biftu I saw the blouse presented on the show and was sorely tempted by it.  I loved the white and the mauve and would have gotten the mauve had I sprung for it.  It's beautiful.  However, being rayon, I was seriously worried about wrinkling, which rayon does, although that wasn't why I didn't buy it.  It was not wanting to spend $100 on it - so I'm hoping to catch one in great condition As Is and I would purchase it in either of those colors.  I'm also waiting to see the reviews, because her blouses have traditionally (for me) had funky sizing.   According to the sizing chart, a small would have been the one to get, although I wear a medium in LOGO tops.  Everyone in the show was wearing their usual sizes, and the blouse did look quite roomy, but doubtful whether it was roomy enough to go down a size.  Jackie - who was wearing it open so it was hard to tell - looked to me to be the only one it fit nicely on.  It looked too big on Lori and it was hard to tell at all on Shawn who had hers tied.  It looked fine I think on Kate too but not as good a fit as on Jackie.  So fitting was a dilemma for me to and, as I say, I'm eager to see the reviews, esp. if it was worth $100.  So please do post a review thread when you receive and try yours on, Dulwich.  I'm hoping that you love it.  

By the way, I rarely will post during that show.  Since it moved to 10:00 p.m. I watch it from being tucked in in bed (and I only have a desk top to use for a computer).   It's also a bother to get up and order something, either by phone or computer, so this watch-in-bed show is saving me money! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee@Biftu  I also liked the mauve color but stayed with the whitish color.  I have been wearing blouses recently - do not have many -  what started this was I found one in back of closet, I had forgotten about, a SG kind of silky big shirt and wore it for first time and then lived in it - so decided to try more - now I am enjoying blouses!  Will definitely post review.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  The blouse is up to $97.50 today, quite a bit up from the around $88 it was yesterday!