Respected Contributor

Re: New Items Up!

[ Edited ]
  • @Pearlee  Dresses just shipped yesterday.   Mesh top and Tsv top I ordered for daughter still in process.  I returned the pants for exchange - but feel now this could be a mistake  - ah well it is all going to take weeks, never mind not going anywhere! Lol

Hope you like your mesh top let me know.

Honored Contributor
New Little House on the Prairie blouse A379673.
Honored Contributor
A379684 @dulwich new wide leg crop jeans with distressed hem up.(like the dark, not the light). Also new denim dress and leggings with ruffle hem.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thank you for new information,  I also like the dark crops, of course,  not sure if I will order or not - new dress, leggings not for me.

Receuved but have not tried on my two tiered dresses yet - life been a bit hectic -like the look of them so will get to them soon!

Honored Contributor
@dulwich please do also let me know whether your exchange size up - when you receive it - works on the cotton wide leg pants. Thanks.🙂
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I actually got email yesterday saying my exchange being processed!  Will let you know.  Dresses just a quick try  but not sure how often I would actually wear them- still deciding.  I seem to be going ‘off’ dresses!

Honored Contributor
@dulwich. The pants that I returned last year as being too snug even in the large! which reminded me of the ones you exchanged, are on Just Reduced today so I thought I'd point them out to you to see the ones I had ordered. The large fit me just the way you described yours. A352010.
I had the dark iron.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Thanks for posting re your returned pants.  I am still awaiting my exchange but had checked out ones you returned  and was thinking of trying them but think I will await my return as fit definitely ‘off’ don’t want to make same mistake twice!  Oh returning dresses will not get much use out of them I decided I am better with separates it seems this isolated summer.

Honored Contributor
@dulwich Thanks for your decision on the dresses. As I have posted many times, I rarely wear dresses or skirts any more. The exception being our TSV dress from two or three years ago that we have in willow and black (in fact I have 2 in black because it has been so useful I got a backup As Is).

By the way, the pants I returned aren't much of a reduction. I looked up my order when I saw the item # today. They are from last July and I paid $64 for them.
Honored Contributor
PS A couple of reviews of the pants I returned say they run huge. Go figure! 🙄