Super Contributor

[snip]

@MirrenWell it's an easy pass now that it costs more than the ODO price which was on Saturday.

How right you are. Even the ODO was "too rich for my blood," as they say.

I'm hoping the introduction of this version might lead to a price drop for the original.

I might try for that in the grey or the yellow. I prefer those tones in the orginal version to those in this new one, and I think I also prefer no zipper.

That original hoodie has been one of my favorite LOGO items ever! You know how Lori says "the coolest girl in the room?" That's how I feel when I wear it! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
@dulwich Did you get your distressed wide leg pants yet? Would like to know about the fit after you try them on. Pls do a review thread when convenient. I had a similar distressed pant from her (not wide leg) that I returned bgg because it ran smaller than usual (and it was the large!)

Also I haven't yet ordered jumpsuit.
Respected Contributor

Re: New Items Up!

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  Coincidence just tried them - distressed pants - came this a.m. and they are bit tight!    Ordered my reg size large and thought I must have put on weight  - even the rise on them seems shorter than norm.   Just seen your thread so maybe it is the pants not me as rest of my clothes fit o.k.  

I like them, they are nice and lightweight but to exchange anything takes weeks  - then they could sell out - so will have to decide do I want to take a chance on xl fitting o.k and order another pair or forget it!  They are definitely smaller.

I am not ordering jumpsuit looking forward to seeing what tsv is - comments I have seen people seem to be assuming it is a top - who knows.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Did you get shrug yet?

Honored Contributor
@dulwich Now I'm so sorry I didn't warn you about the pants. When my pair that I returned was a little snug on me, I thought they ran small but also thought it could have been my own weight gain. When I saw your post that you'd already ordered this newer version. I didn't say anything about my experience because you had already ordered and thought this year's distressed pants could be cut differently. But your description was exactly what I experienced with mine. I didn't exchange because I think the xlarge would be too big on me.

No, I just checked on my shrug this morning - it was in process a long time. It says it has been shipped but it is only in very early stages. I will post new thread after I receive and try on.
Honored Contributor
Lots more new items up in anticipation of TSV day including a new twin set, lace shrug, and @dulwich new jeans. A378845
Honored Contributor
So I ordered the blackberry shrug on sale on 4/27. It was on processing for several days and I've had the following message for days now: 🙄

5/2 Shipment received by mail innovations

@dulwich. @Biftu
Honored Contributor
A379069

@Biftu Ias just rummaging in the new items and wanted to mention that with regard to the above item (which I'm not getting) I really like the avocado color much better than that "road crew safety" green color that the shrug comes in ( the one I bought in blackberry).
Honored Contributor
@dulwich There are several reviews up of the jumpsuit (mixed). One says the indigo blue one is really dark teal!

We are both out of luck. Nutmeg sold out in medium; it was in a 3:00 am LOGO show today.
I dithered about it so I missed out again this year. 😥
Honored Contributor
@dulwich. Did you get your tiered dresses yet?
Also did you return the snug wide leg pants?

I think I received my gray underpinning top (like the leopard one you ordered for your daughter) but the pkg is quarantined in my garage for a couple of days so I haven't opened it.