Honored Contributor
@dulwich Romper was presented in a LOGO show started 5pm ET. Should be a video up soon.
Honored Contributor
@dulwich - see previous post.
I'm really leaning toward the nutmeg...just something about it. Also I think a white shortsleeve tee would be really cute under it.
Still undecided about size.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I did not, as yet, order jumpsuit but I did order the tiered dress in nickel and aqua moss - plan on only keeping one - could not decide on colour!  DH said go for the green - we will see.

Would like to have seen Jackie - or someone larger than an xs/s in jumpsuit - as, like you, could not decide on size.  It has not sold out so hopefully may see some more presentations plus reviews.  I was not that keen on the blue and think the nutmeg was nicer.  I do like the Henley style though.

Honored Contributor
@dulwich, yeah the blue looked darker than I thought and also rather "busy."
My concern about going up to a large would be the top and arm holes too big.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Exactly the armholes and top would be way too big for me too.  I have two of her very first jumpsuits and one, size large, was way too baggy at top - I returned for medium.  After that future jumpsuits all mediums.

Also in her dresses I find mediums better fit.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
A347922
@MirrenTry the above. It is long and I'm pretty sure there is a petite version too. If interested in petite just search same item title and petite should also come up.

Thank you! I have a couple of these. You're spot on about recommending them for the range of colors. Maybe if the new top is popular, Lori will add to the palette as she has with A347922. I'm always on the lookout for the trim Lori uses on her tanks. One of my favorite things she does!

Honored Contributor
A352023. @dulwich. If the new wide leg distressed pants you ordered recently work out well for you the item I posted is a distressed top that is Just Reduced. Might go well with pants.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Have not received them yet so by the time they get here too will be back to regular price! Lol

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
A378853 --- One Day Only price

New and dramatic-hemline hoodie

You little minx! Smiley LOL

I actually avoided this item, telling myself I'm satisfied with its older sister -- the original zipper-free one I have in black (and want in that yellow color).

I am trying to be soooooooooo careful right now. Only getting items that have been on my wishlist if they go on sale...

Let's see how long that lasts...haha!

Honored Contributor
@dulwich. The reduced price is permanent clearance and won't go up again. Could go down more of an LTS or PTS.

@Mirren Well it's an easy pass now that it costs more than the ODO price which was on Saturday.