A288867 - Slub tank with handkerchief ribbed hem

A288893 - Lounge French terry zip front vest with rib details

A288857 - Side slit top and printed tank twin set

Valued Contributor

Lots of new!  Thanks for posting, @Biftu! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Items 4/7

[ Edited ]

@Biftu, thanks for posting.  I looked at the sizing of the skirt and I would be between sizes.  Has anyone gotten a LOGO skirt and does it run larger or smaller?  Not sure what size that I would get.  Also, any idea which of her tops would go best with the skirt. Thanks.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Items 4/7

[ Edited ]

@Isxmgirl wrote:

@Biftu, thanks for posting.  I looked at the sizing of the skirt and I would be between sizes.  Has anyone gotten a LOGO skirt and does it run larger or smaller?  Not sure what size that I would get.  Also, any idea which of her tops would go best with the skirt. Thanks.

@SXMGirl - Of course all of us are different, but I have many Logo skirts and always go up a size.  While I am usually an xxs in Logo bottoms, I find the skirts run a bit small so I order an xs.  I can't give you any suggestions on tops since there are so many to choose from and depends on what color skirt you are considering. I'm thinking of getting the skirt in sage because a year or so ago that was a popular color and I have a top (no longer available) and a French terry cardigan in sage (A272199) which is currently on clearance if that is a look you are interested in.

Honored Contributor

The skirt is really, really cute but I'm not getting it. If I were, I'd get the pink choice because I have the most to go with that color..  

The cardi with lace godets looks horrid on line - maybe it'll look better on air.

The tank slub cotton tank with handkerchief hem looks exactly like a sleeveless version of the handkerchief top in cotton that had long sleeves and I had to go up a size in.  So I expect that if I even consider this tank - which I may not but if I did it would be in the coconut - I'd need to go up a size like I did in the top.

Thanks for posting @Biftu.

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu. thank you!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!