Respected Contributor

New French Terry Pants 100% Cotton 26“ Inseam

Respected Contributor

Re: New French Terry Pants 100% Cotton 26“ Inseam

@Hippiified  Thanks for the information - these look really nice and as you say comfy.  Sizing looks a bit larger than usual do you think?

Respected Contributor

Yes, I had decided that I would size down to a small.

@dulwich

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy, happy, happy with my small, ink pants.  They are so lightweight that they feel you have nothing on; yet, the material is thick and so cozy.  If this material does not pill, I will buy everything Lori makes with it. 

The length for me is perfect for a long crop.  And if I wear the waist  below the bellybutton, they are long pants on me. I am petite.  If you size down, just be sure the waist measurement will do for you.

Color is definitely blue, but heathered to look like navy with a hint of grey.  Very chic!

I got the top in green and plan to wear them separately to dress them up a bit.  But these pants are also great for the beach.

Thanks, Lori.  You made my entire year with this new material!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops. Just measured these pants. A310979 The inseam is 23 1/2 on mine, and that’s before laundering!  No wonder they looked good on my petite body. Will let y’all know how they come out of the wash.

I sure hope I didn’t mislead anyone.  Hopefully, mine is an exception.

I hate that I can’t update my review on the website, it won’t let me.  If anyone else gets them, maybe you could leave a review and mention my measurement.  

Anyone else, let us know how you feel about them.

PS: I still love mine.

Respected Contributor

A310979

Update:  pants were washed on hand wash gentle and hung to dry. They turned out very soft, still fit me, but inseam now measures 24 in.  They are great for petites in my opinion.  I still love them.