Honored Contributor

Re: New Fall LOGO Items I'm Considering or Buying

@dulwich. My sweater shipped already!
Honored Contributor

A385462 Puffed Sleeve Acid.Wash Denim Jacket

Thanks to @1Professor for the alert on this (in a different thread). Gosh the olive looks pretty gray in the photo. Please tell us its true color when you receive yours.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Thanks to @1Professor for the alert on this (in a different thread). Gosh the olive looks pretty gray in the photo. Please tell us its true color when you receive yours.

@Pearlee   Lori was showing parts of the jackets in her Instagram account and Facebook this morning. 

I suspect it will look "acid-wash" olive, which is fine by me.

For the first time on Lori denim jackets, I am no longer buying it in two sizes, to return one. Made my best guess.

Honored Contributor

A385212. @Biftu. Finally a pair of Fr terry joggers in petite for you -25"inseam. There is a matching top for a set.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
A385212. @Biftu. Finally a pair of Fr terry joggers in petite for you -25"inseam. There is a matching top for a set.

@Pearlee  Finally is right.  However, I can't see me wearing this zebra print.  Maybe for just hanging around, but not for that price.  Thanks for keeping me in mind.

Honored Contributor

Me neither @Biftu although I thought the neutral tan color could work if you wanted them....🦓
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee   Lori was showing parts of the jackets in her Instagram account and Facebook this morning. 

For the first time on Lori denim jackets, I am no longer buying it in two sizes, to return one. Made my best guess.

@1Professor I just saw under new arrivals the boyfriend jeans that matches the jacket.  I wanted the olive wash but it was already sold out in my size.  I did order the black one.  I really like the olive jean jacket.  I can't wait to see your review when  you get it. 

Honored Contributor

I posted in the Customer Care forum that there is an error in the online description for the new acidcwash jeans. Both the petite and regular length list the inseam as 29".
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

For the first time on Lori denim jackets, I am no longer bu@ying it in two sizes, to return one. Made my best guess.

@1Professor I just saw under new arrivals the boyfriend jeans that matches the jacket.  I wanted the olive wash but it was already sold out in my size.  I did order the black one.  I really like the olive jean jacket.  I can't wait to see your review when  you get it. 

@Pecky   I ordered the jeans when they first showed up!

Jacket coming this afternoon!!

Olive, olive, olive.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee @Biftu @Pecky @dulwich & all

The new denim jacket arrived, Olive.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 7.57.10 AM.png

VERY hard to see any green, however the acid wash with grays is fabulous. Wonderful fit. Went with size 6. The puff sleeves actually look great, rather subtle. Excellent side pockets INCLUDING an inner pocket (which comes from the way they sew the side pocket), perfect for sunglasses, keys.

Enough stretch to be able to easily push up the sleeves so they stay. Not too heavy.

Think the washed grey/olive will work with an all black outfit, as well, and with a pencil skirt and heels, work as a "blazer" for teaching or lecturing (if we ever get to do that again).

Watched the show and decided to order the black as well. Ordered the jeans in black and olive. Expecting the end of the week.