Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: New Fall LOGO Items I'm Considering or Buying

@Pearlee   I could not understand what you meant when I read this had to re-check my thread.  Made me laugh.

Honored Contributor

Yes I thought that you could wear a mock neck or turtleneck with the sweater or a pretty scarf to keep your neck warmer. With the loose weave fabric of the sweater though I'm not sure how good something underneath would look.
Valued Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   yes, I ordered the eyelash.

I, too, like A385274 in same colours!  Was wondering about the neck on this one in case it is too wide - I feel Fall type sweaters should not have gapey, too low necks as I do not always want to wear something with higher neck underneath defeats the object - could not really tell from pic. and my neck is where I feel the cold!  What do you think? I do like the look of it though.

I also like A385275 sweater with hood in Kalamata.  This would keep my neck warm, if needed.  Think I may go for this one as I fancied a sweater hoodie if fabric not too thick/heavy.

I seem to remember you ordered the very colourful painted hoodie - have you received it yet?

Did you receive your eyelash yet, @dulwich? I got mine and already gave it an excellent review. I LOVE it.  I wish I had copied and pasted the review I just submitted, I would have posted it here.

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee  No have not received mine yet but am looking forward to getting it.  So glad you like yours - will let you know when I get mine!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. Sweater hoodie you are interested in in the green choice is first item being presented in 9am ET show. Maybe video will be up by the time you see my post on the west coast.
Honored Contributor

Ohhh and the sweater is on too. Love that golden mustard color I ordered! The bottom of the sweater (hemline) looks quite wide. I think I will like it though!
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Saw the video on the sweater hoodie - the green was sold out but I like the grey also and have it in my cart.  Think I will get this.

Glad you ordered your golden sweater.  It looked very nice.  Be sure and let me know re neck size!  What size did you go for medium ?  

Lots of new things seem to be coming lately have to watch the budget but as not going out much it is easier for me  to not get carried away with purchases thank goodness!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. A few green ones could pop back in a day or so but you never know if they will.

Yes I got a med in the sweater based on measurements and it looking oversized. The neckline didn't strike me as that wide but I will let you know what I think when it arrives.
Honored Contributor

A366392 @dulwich forgot to tell you a hoodie we had our eye on waiting for a price reduction was just reduced today!
Super Contributor

Is anyone else hearing a weird voice in the background?? I'm not hearing voices lol, and I rewound and it was still there.