Honored Contributor

Re: New Arrivals -- No Show Sat. March 3

[ Edited ]

@Suziqzee  @Pjcab Doesn't the white inside, which shows up, bother you two?  It does me, even though I'm not really interested in the dress otherwise either.

@Pjcab  Nice to see you around again. Smiley Happy

@April-Rose  Just curious - which $80 item tempted you?

Contributor

Dear Pearley,

I think the sweater was a heads up.  It has leaves as the main print. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee I didn't even notice the white till you mentioned it as I didn't get past the color choices, but yes ....on closer inspection the white could be an issue.

and thanks for the welcome back...have been here just not posting.🙂

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearleewrote:

@Suziqzee  @Pjcab Doesn't the white inside, which shows up, bother you two?  It does me, even though I'm not really interested in the dress otherwise either.

@Pjcab  Nice to see you around again. Smiley Happy

@April-Rose  Just curious - which $80 item tempted you?

@PearleeIt doesn't bother me enough that it would prevent me from ordering it if it was less expensive and in a color I love. I'm used to wearing slips under dresses, (I know, I'm old school,) so the white showing doesn't really bug me.

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

It sure does look like your "guinea pig"'top. Pass for sure on that top. Thank you for posting. Lots of tanks. I may be interested in the joggers. Loving the ones I have. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2wrote:

It sure does look like your "guinea pig"'top. Pass for sure on that top. Thank you for posting. Lots of tanks. I may be interested in the joggers. Loving the ones I have. 

@Mellie2  I really would like the joggers in the distressed black, but they are definitely too long for me at that inseam.  Bummed!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New - button front cardigan w/ pleated hem.  ( @Biftu  -- more rayon span! ).  The ink color choice reminds me of a color she used to do many years ago.  I have a vest of hers in a similar color (not eclipse - that's even darker than ink, almost black.  Biftu - you probably remember ink.

(A302425)  http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Button-Front-Cardigan-w-Pleated-Hem.product.A302425.html?s...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

New - button front cardigan w/ pleated hem.  ( @Biftu  -- more rayon span! ).  The ink color choice reminds me of a color she used to do many years ago.  I have a vest of hers in a similar color (not eclipse - that's even darker than ink, almost black.  Biftu - you probably remember ink.

(A302425)  http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Button-Front-Cardigan-w-Pleated-Hem.product.A302425.html?s...

@Pearlee - I don't remember the ink color, but I do have a top (rayon/span of course!) in eclipse.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I have one in eclipse too - it's half black and half eclipse, on a diagonal.

Trudey, you should definitely get the lily white sweatshirt!  Very useful.