Esteemed Contributor

A292794 - 3/4 sleeve printed v-neck peplum twin set

A285364 - Layers double printed tank with ruffle hem

A292801 - Solid top with contrast pleating

A294485 - Solid and printed twin set with lace at hem

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Biftu

A pass for me on all. I like the print on the outer piece of the peplum twinset, but know I've seen that or a very similar print from her before, I think on a tank of a twinset?   Well on something at any rate.   That twinset looks more like for spring than for fall.

Anyway, not tempted by any of it.  Since it's a two-hour show, more new will be on I'm sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not interested in any of these either @Pearlee.  I'm going to be missing shows since I will be on vacation until the beginning of September.  No temptations, money saved.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I'm not interested in any of these either @Pearlee.  I'm going to be missing shows since I will be on vacation until the beginning of September.  No temptations, money saved.

@Biftu  Oh wow - I hope you have a really great time!  Thanks too for letting me know so this time I won't wonder where you are if you aren't here (although I hope you check in with us).

I'm off to that hour-away boutique today.   I have to return one of my four purchases because I like the garment but not the material so much.   Good excuse to go back as they are having yet another sale to get rid of summer merchandise (per my new post card).   And I am treated like a valued customer there, where the owner wants my business.  Hey QVC, there are other places to purchase clothing besides here.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your info.

None of these really interest me.

I am just going to have to lay off some logo for a bit.

Prices are just getting very high for me, and my closet is busting between logo, D & C, Rinna, Halston, Graver.

My easy pay page is HUGE LOL

Respected Contributor

I like the double printed tank in the blue.  It's a very slight ruffle.  Will look good as an under layer.