Honored Contributor

The first item...in lilac will be my first Logo top. Sizing true? TIA

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

The first item...in lilac will be my first Logo top. Sizing true? TIA

@Sweet_Serenity  Great choice!   I think that top is lovely, and the Lounge line is my favorite LOGO line because of its comfort.  

The sizing chart on this item is probably right (it isn't always) which means it's on the generous side (going by the chest measurements) but not generous enough for me to go down a size.  I expect it to be a bit roomy in my regular size.  

Super Contributor

Thank you for asking! Have been sick and out of pocket. No, I didnt order the tank as I have had to pull back a little - haha!

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Thank you for all details of new Logo.  I love the joggers - surprise surprise - cannot resist Logo pants - plus like the pattern lined hoodie.  Ordering the joggers still thinking about hoodie.

Never thought I'd be a 'jogger' lover but so comfortable, and easy to slip into boots - you were the first to make me try Logo pants - thank you - haven' t looked back since.  Your reviews are invaluable and very helpful.   Have a good day Logo Ladies.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you! Might just get those  banana cream and cherry blossom tanks.

Have been looking for some new tanks..thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW LOGO FOR DECEMBER!

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab  and @dulwich  You are very welcome.   Always happy to get someone into more "Logo trouble!"  Now if only there were some shows so we can see the products on!

@dulwich  The joggers were the only items above that tempt me (surprise, surprise) but I doubt whether I'll buy them for that price, since I have enough - and don't need any more - of her joggers.  I really do like them though!   I'm happy you've been pleased with your LOGO pants/joggers purchases - they are so darn comfortable it's hard to wear anything else for bottoms.  And I do like her jogger look and how they are made.  At my height I can just get by with the usual 29" length but no longer.    By the way, my favorite of her pants are still those ones with the lace at the bottom (either burgundy colored or olive colored). Those are fab!  But really, I love all my LOGO bottoms and wear them all the time.

@Pjcab  I would like the tank in cherry blossom to go under my cardi, but can't really justify getting yet another tank.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich  Just took another look at the joggers online. Am wondering whether the tuxedo stripe will be stiff? (enlarge the photo of the stripe - looks like it could be stiff).  We really need to see a presentation.

Also I forgot to ask you above in my post which color(s) you are considering?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I like the Pinot noir color - thanks for your comment re possible stiffness never thought of that - I agree will wait to see a presentation as it would notice work for me if the stripe too stiff.  Will gave to jeep an eye out for presentation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   I like the Pinot noir color - thanks for your comment re possible stiffness never thought of that - I agree will wait to see a presentation as it would notice work for me if the stripe too stiff.  Will gave to jeep an eye out for presentation.

@dulwich  I know you are English and all, but here in America we say "Will have to keep and eye out for presentation."   LOL!  Smiley Happy

The pinot noir color sure looks a lot like maple in the photo, and also it looks like cherry mocha.  Good old Lori and her palettes!