Honored Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: NEW LOGO FOR DECEMBER!

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee Thanks! Wow a lot of great choices. Lots to like. 🙂 Yes,  I like the alabaster and also the twin set..the tank in the sangria  peaks my interest.

wish my cream print top had shipped..still waiting but I am interested in these!!

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Thanks! Wow a lot of great choices. Lots to like. 🙂 Yes,  I like the alabaster and also the twin set..the tank in the sangria  peaks my interest.

wish my cream print top had shipped..still waiting but I am intetested in these!!

@Pjcab  The cream top you ordered is sooooo different than this alabaster top.  You could easily own both because they are so different. Besides, this one is whiter than cream.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, thanks for posting. I like the Fr.terry top  with angled hem too.  My  eye  caught the frosted lilac, but like all three.   Some nice new pieces to see presented. I have to admit I haven't purchase any logo in awhile.  Perhaps its time!

Honored Contributor

Brushed Jersey Hoodie with Yoryu Hood Lining:

@Biftu - just what you and I don't need!   Smiley Happy

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Brushed-Jersey-Hoodie-w-Yoryu-Hood-Lining.product....

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Brushed Jersey Hoodie with Yoryu Hood Lining:

@Biftu - just what you and I don't need!   Smiley Happy

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Brushed-Jersey-Hoodie-w-Yoryu-Hood-Lining.product....

@Pearlee  Ain't that the truth!  But i like that printed lining on the hood.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW LOGO FOR DECEMBER!

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  I liked that too (we think soooo alike!) but not enough to induce me to buy it.

Maybe they heard our complaints about the inside of the hoodie being white and not lined really cheapened the looks and "killed" a lot of items for us.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I liked that too (we think soooo alike!) but not enough to induce me to buy it.

Maybe they heard our complaints about the inside of the hoodie being white and not lined really cheapened the looks and "killed" a lot of items for us.

@Pearlee  I'm passing on it too.  You are absolutely right about the inside of some of those hoodies.  

Super Contributor

That tank with lace hem in amethyst is "everything," as the kids say. I think they still say that - haha! Thank you so much for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Cotton Modal LS Top With Rib Details:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Modal-Long-Sleeve-Top-w-Rib-Details.product.A34643...

@Mirren  I saw from the product review today that the tank was on last night's show. Did you order it?