Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I did not notice that will check it out on cowl neck thanks.  Having another look at dusty purple as sound off here DH ‘working’  so Lori muted gonna have to learn to lipread.  Like the blue you ordered.

@Biftu  Did you order blue?

I ordered reg size large going by click-ons.  Lori did button hers up but Jackie was who I was going by!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Ladies I just ordered the duster sweater in the army green s which is the blue one and per the Click measurements and how it looked on Jackie who had it open I went up a size to wear as outerwear (see cest measurements). I wish someone would model it snapped up. That is fastened so we can see better how it fits. Hope I did the right thing.

Dulwich I discarded the smokey purple one when Shawn described it as not very purple but grayish.

@Pearlee  I too ordered the army green.  Finally the hood is not lined in white!

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   I did not notice that will check it out on cowl neck thanks.  Having another look at dusty purple as sound off here DH ‘working’  so Lori muted gonna have to learn to lipread.  Like the blue you ordered.

@Biftu  Did you order blue?

I ordered reg size large going by click-ons.  Lori did button hers up but Jackie was who I was going by!

@dulwich  You gave me a good laugh!  Yes, I ordered the blue/army green.

Honored Contributor
Biftu we soooooo have the same taste!
I hope my large wont be too big.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the smokey purple.  Very cute.  I also got the bright pink sweater and 3 of the long sleeve t's, green, pom and mauve. Kind of want to go back from the ink.

Deb

Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I also went for the bright pink sweater hope we love our purchases!

Honored Contributor
I loved the bright pink sweater and that it's cotton. I listened to Lori about the dye process so just be wary of possible color transfer. I will eagerly wait to see how you both like it.
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW FOR SEPTEMBER

[ Edited ]

Jacquard button from sweater cardigan.  (This doesn't look very LOGO-ish to me, esp. in the Sangria. More like a different QVC more usual brand).  Just my opinion.

It's cotton/rayon which is good fabric content.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Jacquard-Button-Front-Sweater-Cardigan.product.A369085.ht...

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW FOR SEPTEMBER

[ Edited ]