Honored Contributor

A couple of her reversible fleece coats have felt very rubbery. The one I ordered I sent back immediately and the second one she did people also agreed it was rubbery feeling.  I don't know about this new one, which sure is cute!  Love the leopard.  Hopefully @haddon9  will let us know if it feels rubbery since she ordered it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @dulwich @haddon9 @SFGIANTSGIRL  + all

This coat sold out only minutes into the first presentation this morning!

I got it in SMALL. Whimsy. Cozy. Luxe.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 12.25.18 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor   It was just shown in this show - how could it be sold out?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Within minutes, they were still just starting to talking about it.

I knew it would. Her jackets often do.

I found it this morning. browsing her instagram and adored the mix of patterhs, so ordered it just before the show started.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor   Which color did you get?

My point above was it couldn't have sold out in this morning's show if it was presented again in this afternoon's show.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

My point above was it couldn't have sold out in this morning's show if it was presented again in this afternoon's show.

@Pearlee 

"Morning," a word used by someone in California, though it was NOON in California.

In the ONLY show on Saturday, it sold out immediately.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW FOR SEPTEMBER

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee 

"Morning," a word used by someone in California, though it was NOON in California.

In the ONLY show on Saturday, it sold out immediately.

@1Professor  No need to shout at me!  And you didn't answer which color you got but never mind.....not interested.

The model wore it in an earlier show - I assume A.M. Style because it was in a video as I posted above. Sorry for my egregious error.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A couple of her reversible fleece coats have felt very rubbery. The one I ordered I sent back immediately and the second one she did people also agreed it was rubbery feeling.  I don't know about this new one, which sure is cute!  Love the leopard.  Hopefully @haddon9  will let us know if it feels rubbery since she ordered it.

@Pearlee   I'll let you know how it feels & fits!  I did order it and really wasn't planning on doing so...it just looked so cute!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Colored wash straight leg ankle jeans ( @Biftu  these are called ankle jeans but the inseam is 29" !)

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Colored-Wash-Straight-Leg-Ankle-Jeans.product.A369985.htm...

Indigo wash straight leg ankle jeans:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Indigo-Wash-Straight-Leg-Ankle-Jeans.product.A366383.html...