Honored Contributor

@Pearlee ........I will be waiting for your review.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@dulwich   As I write this, there are three reviews up for the faux sherpa jacket that you've been wanting. All three say the sleeves run snug, and the first one also commented that going up a size [for the sleeves] isn't a solution because the rest of the jacket would then be too large.   Just thought you'd like to know...I'm sure there will be more reviews coming.  One of these three said the dark blue color was really pretty.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Just got power back since Sat so just checking all what has happened!  Missed all the ‘new’ but will try to check it out.

Looking forward to hearing about your new jacket hope you love it.

I am already mentally returning my D&C one  - which has not arrived yet - but read the reviews ah well will see.

Had text today power may go again tomorrow - ye Gods will it never end. Looks like Brexit delayed again so stuff at have to do probably all moved will find out early a.m. if we still have power!  Off to do washing, vacuuming, etc while I can.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW FOR OCTOBER

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee   Just checked out the new items I missed and I do like this!  Saw video of Jackie wearing it and liked it as duster with Jeans.  Hmmmmm!  Referring to new crinkle gauze dress/duster!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   Just checked out the new items I missed and I do like this!  Saw video of Jackie wearing it and liked it as duster with Jeans.  Hmmmmm!  Referring to new crinkle gauze dress/duster!

@dulwich   That might work for you in Calif. but here in the midwest, I think it was ridiculous to offer a crinkle cotton gauze cotton dress/duster in almost-November!  I'm not reaching for cotton gauze garments here.  By the time I'd use it, it'll probably be marked down a lot!

I'm so sorry about all your electricity-off issues.  I keep wondering whether you are sorry now you moved to Calif.   Smiley Sad   

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   It is like living in the Middle Ages- knitting, reading  - kindle ran out - by candlelight - no heat and the house got sooocold - do have gas hob so can cook thank goodness.  

Did not order the duster will await reviews as the measurements looked large.  Liking the jacket you ordered though! looking forward to your review.

Moving trip again to Dec as looks like a General Election so will be around for more ‘new’ Logo!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Did you receive your Lavish jacket yet?  I see a new one coming up again with lace A370300 in one color - hope you like yours!  Have good day.  

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   Did you receive your Lavish jacket yet?  I see a new one coming up again with lace A370300 in one color - hope you like yours!  Have good day.  

@dulwich   No, not yet.  Will review it when I receive it, for sure!  Smiley Happy

I just looked at your item number - wow - there is a lot going on with this one!  Thanks for the heads up on it. @Biftu   This jacket reminds me of a mixed fabric Fr. terry top we both got and love - a longago one in macrame and also in eclipse.  Does it remind you of that top?  I still love that top!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mixed-Media-Snap-Front-Jacket.product.A370300.html...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich   No, not yet.  Will review it when I receive it, for sure!  Smiley Happy

I just looked at your item number - wow - there is a lot going on with this one!  Thanks for the heads up on it. @Biftu   This jacket reminds me of a mixed fabric Fr. terry top we both got and love - a longago one in macrame and also in eclipse.  Does it remind you of that top?  I still love that top!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mixed-Media-Snap-Front-Jacket.product.A370300.html...

@Pearlee  See, I do have too much Logo!  I can't picture which top mentioned.

Honored Contributor
@Biftu. We had a lot of discussions about that top at the time; I got macrame first ( I think my first macrame piece that's how long ago it was) and you got eclipse first-only one left in your size. Then when it got reduced I got eclipse and you got macrame (or maybe As Is), It is mixed fabric even was called mixed media I think. Fr Terry is one fabric. Part animal print and part solid from years ago.