Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  I need more Logo  Jeans like...... but these are in my cart!  Love her Jeans.

@dulwich   LOL - I wondered when I posted, given your love of Lori jeans, whether you'd be interested in these.   

Honored Contributor

So @dulwich   did you order the jeans?

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW FOR OCTOBER

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  Yes I ordered the Jeans and the new Lavish top you mentioned in the pale pink.

Getting ready here for “up to 5 days without power” our local utility company checking all lines as high winds forecast and their lines could spark big fires so shutting off all power while all lines checked and World Cup Rugby on - screeeeeam!

Honored Contributor

Sorry to read that @dulwich .

Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: NEW FOR OCTOBER

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Reversible eyelash sweater cardi:

Straight leg ankle jean with fray stripe:

Printed knit sweater and jaspe knit tank twinset:

Jaspe knit top with asymmetric seaming and hem:

I ordered the reversible cardigan in bordeaux and the twin set in teal. This is more like what I would expect from Logo for fall.  I had sworn off twinsets for good, but that teal is just so pretty!

Honored Contributor
@Suziqzee Good things come to those who wait.Smiley Happy
I'll be curious to see what you think of the cardigan. I like it but wonder, since it is reversible, whether it is bulky.
Honored Contributor

It doesn't look oversized at all to me.  If you wear a M then a M/L will fit.  It's a top that doesn't fit close to the body.  It wasn't designed to fit like that.  I'm not a big believer in sizing up and sizing down.  If I don't like the style and fit of something, I just take a pass on that item.  

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@SuziqzeeGood things come to those who wait.Smiley Happy
I'll be curious to see what you think of the cardigan. I like it but wonder, since it is reversible, whether it is bulky.

Will let you know, @Pearlee . I love my eyelash sweater from last year, but it is a bit boxy on me. This one has much more shape, plus I sized down.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  I need more Logo  Jeans like...... but these are in my cart!  Love her Jeans.

@dulwich   I love her jeans too but don't really need more....but love the look of these girlfriend jeans...oh what to do?!!!