Trusted Contributor

Hoodie is adorable @Pearlee   I’m tempted too!!

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

Hoodie is adorable @Pearlee   I’m tempted too!!

@equss   I'm not getting it.  As @Biftu  pointed out, the white interior - hoodie included - buzzkilled it for me.  Thanks to Biftu for saving me return postage.

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW FOR JULY 2019

[ Edited ]

I agree @Pearlee   @Biftu Post slowed me down too. I have to admit though that my favorite logo piece was a lounge hoodie that had a gorgeous print  in purples ... loved the colors so much I overlooked the white interior!!  I received more compliments on that piece than any other.     

If it had a lower price I’d likely try it, but white interior and $80 will probably dissuade me

However, cotton slub is difficult for me overlook!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@equss wrote:

I agree @Pearlee   @Biftu Post slowed me down too. I have to admit though that my favorite logo piece was a lounge hoodie that had a gorgeous print  in purples ... loved the colors so much I overlooked the white interior!!  I received more compliments on that piece than any other.     

If it had a lower price I’d likely try it, but white interior and $80 will probably dissuade me

However, cotton slub is difficult for me overlook!!!

@equss  Don't overlook this if the white interior is not a big distraction for you.  It's a cute hoodie.

Valued Contributor

Re: NEW FOR JULY 2019

[ Edited ]

Really like A297622 - the Jersey V-neck tops -  they were shown in the earlier show (1AM Eastern) - Perfect for fall - I bought the apple cinnamon and the tuscan olive. 

I am working on adding warmer colors to my closet 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  @equss   My guess would be that the white interior bothers us, the owner and wearer (and who paid $80 for it!) rather than anyone looking at us.   I still think though that for that price, the interior should be white - that's the cheap contruction way out.

@equss   You could always fuss with the hood and wear it like Brenda is wearing it in the video, which shows minimal inside white.  I rarely wear hoodies open so the interior of the body of the garment being white wouldn't bother me  as much as that darn hoodie interior would, because IMO the white hoodie interior is very unsightly.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @Biftu @equss   Just seen this hoodie and love the colors but side ‘ruffles’  - being pear shape have to watch those!  (do my water aerobics but only thing that has lost weight are my fingers - rings swivelling around hips still there!)  Also looking at video I think the white interior of hood is unsightly but the colors are great - so unfortunately pass for me.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Does it seem like LOGO shows no longer have a permanent host?

Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

Today! Excellent opportunities and took advantage of clearance and special sale prices on the day, not over yet and had to have A307256 three colors. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I love this top. I have the white.  My reg size was too tight in the arms, sent back for large and love it.  What happened to your other post. I was trying to reply and it disappeared.

anyway I was thanking you for the heads up.  Did you want it deleted?