Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @Thank you for info on the maple color.  Have decided if I order will go for the coral  hoping to see presentation.  I am off home soon so hope I am around to see it on air.  

Particularly like the color tide blue of your tops - they all look really nice and same kind of mix of patterns as new dress.  Speaking of which the measurements look very generous in that I would size down to medium.

Have a good weekend.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Been looking at dress again and may go for the plum! kind of vibrant for Fall - but also like coral - still thinking !

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   Been looking at dress again and may go for the plum! kind of vibrant for Fall - but also like coral - still thinking !

@dulwich   I like the plum also.   Need to see on TV whether it's "too much/bright" or not.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I have found, in the past, that Lori’s colors show up brighter under the lights on t.v. and when they come home are quite kind of muted not as bright - could be my t.v.  Anyhow, today think I am going to go with plum!! as brighter colors sometimes work better for me some pastels/corals if too pale wash me out.  Still musing, however......

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   I have found, in the past, that Lori’s colors show up brighter under the lights on t.v. and when they come home are quite kind of muted not as bright - could be my t.v.  Anyhow, today think I am going to go with plum!! as brighter colors sometimes work better for me some pastels/corals if too pale wash me out.  Still musing, however......

I'm the same way with colors, @dulwich.  

Also, when I first clicked on the new dress photo after you mentioned the new dress, my first reaction was I liked the plum.  It's uusally good to go with your first visual reaction of something.   We'll see though.

Your statement about the colors being more muted when we get them home than they looked on TV is right; I don't think it's just your TV.   And a lot of customer reviews have said the same thing.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

Logo Friends. Just seen posted on Facebook Logo new mixed print woven dress A354574 button all down front, three colors, coral petal, blue waves, rich plum.  Looks really nice but $109.75 makes me hesitate!  Hmmm.

@dulwich   Thanks for posting this.  OMG - it's a longer versoin of one (actually two; there was one and then she did another version) of her tops! Loving the dress which makes sense, because I have both versions of her similar tops, and in multiple colors.!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Woven-Mixed-Print-Dress.product.A354574.html?productNumbe...

I just snatched this up in the plum, on easy pay. I stayed true to my normal Q size, XS, so I'm hopeful I get a chance to try it on and return it, before the presentation, if it doesn't fit.  I think this one is going to sell out quickly.

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee  I am going for the plum too decided at last but looking at measurements they are bit larger than usual so I am going down to medium as I am smaller at top - and it looks plenty roomy from waist down.  Hope I am right.

Please let us have your review re sizing,  thanks.

@Pearlee  Ordering plum! 

Valued Contributor

Re: NEW FOR JULY 2019

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Suziqzee  I am going for the plum too decided at last but looking at measurements they are bit larger than usual so I am going down to medium as I am smaller at top - and it looks plenty roomy from waist down.  Hope I am right.

@Pearlee  Ordering plum! 

@dulwich I am concerned about sizing, but the buttons down the front, and the material (woven) made me concerned that it might not have as much drape or stretch as Lori's other fabrics, (or ANY stretch,) so I got my usual size.  That's why I'm hoping it gets here before the presentation because I'll happily just buy a smaller size without waiting for a return. XXS always sells out quickly. 

I'm editing to add that I own one of Lori's "woven" tops, actually. It's a sheer chiffon blouse, and it's actually tight around the shoulders in the XS.

Honored Contributor

@Suziqzee 

Please, Let us know sizing works. So want this! Not sure what size? Usual small measurements on this are larger. Ladies on Logo Addicts Facebook already ordered the dress and waiting for feedback on their experience. 

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW FOR JULY 2019

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Ordering plum! 

@dulwich   Brave woman to order w/out seeing it.   I really hope going to a medium works out for you - as you know, I was recently burned by going by click measurements on that cotton modal camo-ish top, where the chest measurement was larger than a usual medium and it was snug in the bust and arms.   And I do think the generous measurements on her woven blouses and tops haven't been all that generous.  The description reads:  

• Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body for added wearing ease

But if you are smaller on top, it just may work for you - I hope so.  I'll be eager to know what you think of the plum.

I'm curious to see the fit of the dress on models.  I can usually tell from Bonnie who wears the medium and Jackie who wears a large that is sometimes too tight on her, whether the medium will fit me OK.

ETA - UH OH Dulwich.  There is one, one-star customer review:

I was so excited to see this offered that I ordered two sizes and paid full price. Tried both on. Neither was flattering although both fit. I am petite, curvy, 5'. Something nice: The hem lengths were perfect. Colors were bad on me and I ordered the brightest reddish tones. Unfortunately, the tan/toast was at the neck so not good on me. I may not be tall enough for this dress because the hips pooched out where the pockets are. It wasn't the pockets, it was the seaming. The material is slimy, not jersey-ish, but slippery, sleazy, cheap. I didn't look like the models and that's maybe my fault. Don't size down whatever the measurements say. I got the xs by the measurements and the small just in case. The small fit best but quick return of both. Get it on easy pay if you are tall enough.